Warm Rustic 4 Bedroom Rural Villa Retreat with Pool
Villa Zante is a rustic, rural retreat sleeping up to 12 guests in a lovely location in the middle of olive groves and Mediterranean planting in Koiliomenos village. The villa is 30 minutes from the island’s buzzy capital of Zante Town and 20 minutes from super sandy beaches. Villa Zante will give you a peaceful, relaxing holiday.
Traditional stone architecture extends thoughout this villa, giving a warm, inviting feel. It is blended with rustic, wooden beams and wooden stairs in an olde worlde way. The open-plan living and dining area is very atmospheric and extremely spacious. An arch in the stone wall opens the room to the rustic kitchen. There is an additional informal dining table in the kitchen.
Upstairs there are 3 double bedrooms, 2 with double beds and the other with twins. Some have charming vaulted ceilings. Again the rooms have a warm ambience with the stone walls. All of these bedrooms have exterior doors...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Zante is located in the quiet, countryside location of Koiliomenos Village. It is fairly central on the island, west of Zante Town. The Church of Agios Nikolaos in the village is known for its special bell tower. The architecture of the church ‘Kyria ton Aggleon’ is distinctive. The name of the church means ‘the women of angels’. You will be able to buy local products in Koiliomenos and you will find good restaurants, cafes and a mini market. It is 20 minutes drive to Limni Keri which is lovely. Keri is the village in the mountain and Limni Keri is the beach and port. You will see lush olive groves and vineyards on the way to Keri. The village is enchanting with old, stone houses and narrow streets. The lighthouse of Keri offers lovely sea views on top of a 300m cliff. The lighthouse has guided ships for more than a century. The rocky landscape and the steep cliff make for some wonderful sunset photographs. Limni Keri means Keri’s lake in Greek. It is 4km from the village itself and boasts a small port where you can rent boats or take a trip. It is a lovely day out if you rent a boat and visit Marathonissi Island, otherwise known as Turtle Island. The island has lush vegetation, beautiful sea caves and amazing sandy beaches. If you are lucky you may see the endangered Caretta turtles that swim around the island as they lay their eggs on the sandy beach on the island. There is a lovely beach at Marathia, located close to Limni Keri, which is quiet and peaceful. Fabulous natural arches have been sculpted into the sea. Some of the small beaches in this area can only be accessed by boat. Agios Sostis is a charming village surrounded by beautiful countryside and with a stunning backdrop of the mountains. It can be reached within 15-20 minutes from the villa. It was named after a 16th century church dedicated to Saint Sostis. There are some charismatic bars and restaurants on the waterfront and a lovely beach. You can hire a boat from Agios Sostis to visit the remote beaches and Marathonissi Island.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : No security deposit is charges however guests should be aware they will be liable for any loss or damage caused during their stay.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10.30am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wi-fi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot and high chair are available at no extra cost, please request at booking time