- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Perfectly placed within walking distance of North Conway Village and Cranmore Mountain Resort, this newly renovated, fourbedroom home will place the best of New Hampshire at your fingertips in each and every season. Whether you’re a skier, a leafpeeper, or two families vacationing together, you’ll feel right at home here, thanks to two living areas, two full kitchens, and a woodburning fireplace to toast your toes after a day spent exploring. In the summer months, you can light the gas grill for summer barbecues on the spacious deck come winter, you’ll have a flatscreen cable TV to watch as your wool socks and ski gear spin in the private washerdryer. At night, you’ll find two bedrooms and a full bathroom on each of the two levels two queen bedrooms upstairs and a queen bedroom and another room with a set of bunk beds downstairs.
This home is located half a mile east of the heart of North Conway Village,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Permit ID MRT063721
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- This Agreement is between you and Property Manager New Hampshire LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner