Manoir Belle Epoque at Occitanie
Manoir Belle Époque is a beautiful Maison de Maître originally built in the 1830s by a wealthy wine and brandy producer, as a symbol of his affluence during this opulent era.
It is now lovingly restored and decorated by its owners, talented interior designers who have turned it into a large, modern home with plenty of original character, perfect for families and groups of friends.
The position is semi-rural but on the edge of a lively village surrounded by sunflowers and vineyards, with a grocery shop, bakers, butchers, bar, pizza restaurant, post office and pharmacy – all just a 5-minute walk away. There is even a park with children’s’ slides and swings, all within pram pushing distance!
Just a 5-minute drive away is the Canal du Midi at Ventenac, with its good choice of restaurants and within easy reach are Lezignan-Corbieres and the Cathedral City of Narbonne and its high quality sandy beaches beyond....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Manoir Belle Epoque sits in a picturesque village nestled amongst the charming vineyards and sunflowers of the department of Aude in the heart of Languedoc. Here you will find boulangeries, butchers, a small grocery shop, a bar, pizzeria restaurant, post office, pharmacy, doctor's surgery, a park with children play area and even a vegetable market every Friday and Sunday mornings. Larger supermarkets are located in Lézignan Corbières (4km). In Ventenac there is a Wine Cave, perfect for getting to know the fabulous wines of the region. The Canal du Midi is a few minutes' drive away. It offers some delicious restaurants and is a very popular area for outdoor activities lovers, with plenty of walking, biking and boat hiring options. The imposing Corbières mountains where one can visit the fascinating Cathar castles, can be reached in just 10 minutes. Furthermore, the Mediterranean coast is a half hour journey, offering easy access to the beautiful beaches in Gruissan and Narbonne. When the beaches are too crowded, why not head to Homps and take a dip into the lake? It is a family-friendly option well serviced with a café, life guard and plenty of free parking. Gruissan also has a pretty old town and a modern marina with a good choice of places to eat and drink. In Narbonne, the closest large town (15mins) and classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, one can take a stroll down its beautiful 'promenade', visit museums, explore its sparkling market place and relax in one one the many cafes and restaurants. In 30 minutes you can reach the fortified town of Carcassonne, also a UNESCO World Heritage site. Deeply steeped in history, it is a lively citadel where myriads of events and festivals take place throughout the year. A bit further afield is Pezenas, (about 1hr) a gorgeous medieval town with a wide selection of traditional shops, bars, restaurants and a Saturday market selling fresh local produce and clothing. In the Cote de Vermillon, we recommend visiting Collioure, nestled in a little cove and a paradise for art lovers. Furthermore, bear in mind that the Spanish border is only about an hour away: Figueras and Cadaques are just two examples of coastal villages making for fabulous day trips out! Finally, the property is served by 9 Airports: Carcasonne, Bezier, Perpignan, Toulouse, Nimes, Montpellier & Girona and Barcelona in Spain too!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash upon arrival and efunded into guests’ bank account within 14 days after departure.
- Linen & towels included? : yes, including pool towels
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Pool heating charge? : At an extra cost outside May to end-September. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- End of stay cleaning included? : extra €180
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside terrace only
- Pets welcome? : no
- Other Ts and Cs : All events are on request and subject to owner's approval.
- Energy costs included? : yes, except A/C.
- Heating costs included? : heating package on request and charged separately in winter
- Other Ts and Cs : A/C package on request and charged separately
- Other Ts and Cs : The pool is open from 1st May to end of September (outside this period additional pool heating is available at an additional cost)
- Other Ts and Cs : The 2 tennis courts are located opposite the house.
- Other Ts and Cs : An additional 3 children can be accommodated on fold-up beds (on request and subject to a surcharge)