Dreams do come true at this breathtakingly beautiful resort-style estate in the heart of wine country. An entertainer’s delight, this five-acre, solar-powered property is made up of a 5,700 square foot main home, plus bonus sleeping areas. Inside, you’ll find a gourmet kitchen with extensive baking supplies and cooking gear that is sure to please the visiting chefs in your party. Multiple dining areas include casual tables and chairs and an elegant dining hall warmed by a gas fireplace. You’ll also find various sunlit living spaces with comfortable seating options, flatscreen TVs, and additional fireplaces. And with the provided selection of kids’ games, there’s plenty of fun to be had for all ages.
Outside, this home boasts a sparkling swimming pool, a soothing pool spa, a firepit, a large pond, and lush gardens framed by mature oaks where you can set up and play lawn games like croquet and badminton. For premiere...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: TVR20-0025
- - Tax ID: 3492N
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- You acknowledge and agree that, pursuant to the California Regional Stay Home Order, if you or anyone in your party will be arriving from outside the state of California, the length of your reservation will be for the minimum time period required for quarantine, and that you and each person staying in the rental unit will quarantine in the rental property until after that time period has expired (currently 10 days).
- If you or anyone in your party are arriving from out of state and your reservation is for less than the time required to complete the required 10-day quarantine, you must amend or cancel your reservation. Vacasa reserves the right to cancel your reservation if it reasonably determines that you are not in compliance with these or any other terms as contained in the California Regional Stay Home Order.
- Failure to comply with the requirements of the California Regional Stay Home Order could result in penalties, including fines and/or imprisonment.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To rep
- ort accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter’s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.
- POOL AND HOT TUB LIABILITY ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND WAIVER
- This Pool and Hot Tub Acknowledgment and Liability Waiver (this “Waiver”) is hereby incorporated, as Unit-Specific Terms, into the Vacation Rental Agreement between Vacasa and Renter for rental of the Property.
- Renter agrees to inform all other guests and persons accessing the Property (collectively, “Occupants”) of the terms of this Waiver, and to ensure that all Occupants understand and comply with the Waiver terms and take all necessary preventative measures to avoid the risk of loss or injury.
- The Property amenities may include: (1) a swimming pool (the “Pool”), and (2) a hot tub (the “Hot Tub”). There are significant hazards associated with the use of the Pool or the Hot Tub.
- ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF POTENTIAL HAZARDS
- Occupants acknowledge that swimming and hot tub use are inherently dangerous recreational activities with risks of BODILY INJURY (including, but not limited to, rash, infection, disease, burns, electrocution, chemical irritation, heat exhaustion, evisceration, entrapment, or drowning) and DEATH. OCCUPANTS SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NO LIFEGUARD IS PRESENT AND THAT THESE CONDITIONS COULD POSE A SPECIAL RISK TO CHILDREN. Children under the age of 18 must be supervised by an adult at all times during use of the Pool or Hot Tub.
- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists strongly advises against the use of hot tubs during pregnancy. Studies have shown an increased risk of birth defects in babies of women who had an increased body temperature during their pregnancy. Elderly persons and anyone subject to heart disease, diabetes, low or high blood pressure, strokes, epilepsy, or similar afflictions should not enter the Hot Tub without first consulting their physician. No one should use a hot tub while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Anyone who is taking medications of any kind, or being treated for any illness, should consult a physician prior to using the Hot Tub. The hot tub must be kept at a temperature of less than 104 degrees Fahrenheit (40 degrees Celsius) for personal safety.
- WAIVER AND RELEASE; INDEMNIFICATION
- RENTER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT RENTER AND OCCUPANTS USE THE POOL AND/OR THE HOT TUB AT THEIR OWN RISK. RENTER AND OCCUPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO BRING SUIT AGAINST THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY AND VACASA, INCLUDING ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES (collectively, “Released Parties”) FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, OR ANY OTHER LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF THE POOL OR HOT TUB. ADDITIONALLY, RENTER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FROM THE RENTER, OCCUPANTS, OR THEIR HEIRS AND NEXT OF KIN THAT RESULT IN ANY LOSSES, COSTS (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES), DAMAGES OR EXPENSES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE POOL OR HOT TUB, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES OR THE INHERENT RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH USE OF THE POOL OR HOT TUB.
- Renter agrees to and accepts the terms of this Waiver on behalf of every person in the Renter’s party.