Villa Angeliki at
Villa Angeliki has a very special position, situated within walking distance of Pelekas Beach with its golden sand, peaceful feel and range of handy amenities including bars and restaurants. A wider choice of shops and tavernas can be found in near-by Pelekas Village, this authentic and picturesque area is an excellent choice for families looking for a relaxing break. The family-friendly villa boasts comfortable and homely interiors, the real wow factor is found outside, where magnificent beach views can be enjoyed from the comfort of your private pool. Villa Angeliki can accommodate up to four guests across two bedrooms, an additional two can make use of the sofa-bed in the living room. The accommodation is set out over one level, the living space comprises of an open-plan living room, dining area and kitchen, from here doors lead out on to the sunny terrace. Also on this level are two double bedrooms, both come complete with en-suite...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Angeliki is located arond a 200m from Pelekas Beach, which boasts a beautiful sandy beach and a handful of tavernas serving delicious local food. In peak season, a minibus service can take you from the beach to Pelekas Village or guests can make the short car journey themselves. Here a wider range of bars, restaurants and shops can be found. Glyfada is just a 10-minute drive away, its beach is considered to be one of the best on the island and boasts an impressive backdrop of imposing cliffs. The island of Corfu has so much more to offer - Corfu's Old Town is worth a visit and it is only 20 minutes' drive away. Driving around the island is an absolute pleasure - unlike most of Greece, it features a whole palette of greens and plenty of wild forests.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wi-fi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : From 1 January 2018, the Greek Ministry of Tourism will be charging a tourism tax. This will be collected from you when you get to your accommodation. The tax works out between 0.50 - 4 Euros per night. The amount you’ll pay will depend on the official rating of your accommodation.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cots and highchairs are available free of charge, please request during the booking process