Villa Cannigione at Sardegna
Villa Cannigione holds a fabulous position in beautiful Sardina. The main towns and attractions of the Costa Smeralda are all in easy reaching distance, including the popular villages and towns of San Pantaleo, Arzachena and Porto Cervo as well as a wide range fantastic family-friendly beaches.
The villa boasts quirky and colourful interiors, most of which inspired by its eclectic and exceptionally creative owner. Yet, the house retains the characterful charm and a relaxed feel where guests will feel instantly at home. The spacious property can comfortably accommodate up to seven guests across four bedrooms, mainly set across one level, separated by internal stairs which help give some of the bedrooms more of a private feel.
The living space is open-plan, large doors and windows help let in buckets of natural light, brightening the rooms and helping guests to make the most of the Sardinian sunshine. You will find creations...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Cannigione has an excellent location, with town of Cannigione itself less than ten minutes away. Here visitors will find a wider range of amenities, while the beaches just a little north of here such as Tanca Manna are fantastic for families with sand and shallow waters. Exclusive Porto Cervo is only 15 minutes drive away where you can celebrity spot at the marina, dine in one of the many upmarket restaurants or shop to your hearts delight in the many designer boutiques. Created in the late 1950s by Prince Karim Aga Khan to be a prestigious retreat for the wealthy, Porto Cervo has gained a reputation for glitz and glamour. There are numerous fine dining options dotted throughout the town but if the luxury gets too much then why not opt for a simple and more affordable pizzeria. Golf-lovers be sure to visit the Robert Trent Jones-designed Pevero Golf Club nearby, arguably one of the finest in the world. Spotless sandy beaches with their turquoise seas and the sweet smell of macchia are some of the finest in the world. Further afield you can explore the rugged interior of the island and find one of the thousands of Nuraghic sites that are scattered across the emerald isle. If you are keen to go off the beaten track you may come across a deserted cove backed with tumbling hills and the sweet smell of macchia (Sardinian wild herbs). Others prefer the larger stretches of sand such as Spiaggia Liscia Ruia, often claimed to be the most beautiful beach in the region. Inland Sardinia also offers so much exploration, such as the 8,000 megalithic <i>nuraghe</i> (man-made stone towers on the rugged hilltops), many with stunning views all around.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 to be paid upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed