Incredible 8 Bedroom Waterfront Villa in Melitiei
The incredible villa, Boukari Bay, is situated at the water’s edge. With the gentle lapping of the sea against the terrace wall, it is like having the Ionian Sea as your very own, very large, infinity pool. Set in the grounds of a 16th-century olive press the building has been restored to provide you with the sophisticated holiday destination of your dreams. The contemporary décor is very cleverly merged with tradition, the white stone walls, stunning views framed by the blue-painted window frames (picking up the sparkling blue of the Ionian Sea) the stone floors and wood-panelled ceilings. The splendid lounge/dining area with a bar at one end provides large comfortable sofas, soft, sink into pouffes and occasional chairs. The centerpiece of this beautiful room has to be the amazing dining table, the base having been created from the stone from the olive press. The three gorgeous bedrooms all with traditional Greek wrought iron style...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
You will find Boukari Bay In the old fishing village of Agia Pelagia. Totally unspoiled by mass tourism, Agia Pelagia is located in the south-east of Corfu, between Messonghi and Periti villages. Its famous fish Tavernas, where you can enjoy homemade wine and fresh fish, still offer a unique taste of Corfu. There are no shops here, however, villages such as Boukari, Psaras or Petriti, the largest fishing port on the island, is only a short drive away in either direction and will provide you with the daily essentials and without a doubt tempt you with their fabulous tavernas when you are passing. If you need more than these villages can offer, Messonghi, a bustling little town 2.5km away has all the amenities and offers the nearest water sports to your villa. Boat trips to the Blue Lagoon and Paxos leave from here too – a must-do if you can bear to tear yourself away from the villa for a day. Why not hire your own boat either at the time of booking or take a chance when you are here in Messonghi? You could motor-home along the coast, tie up at the jetty and on subsequent days take the opportunity to take a tour around the coast and see the fabulous coastline from the most advantageous point. The waters around here are fabulous for snorkelling and even fishing, wouldn’t it be great fun to catch your own dinner? Should you be looking for miles of golden sands for sunbathing, swimming or wind-based water sports the west side of the island, only a 10-minute drive away is best for these. The fabulous beaches of Halikounas and Issos only separated by ancient pine forest are ideal with their shallow waters and enough of a breeze for wind or kitesurfing. If you make this trip you will drive past the ancient hillside village of Chlomos, you should stop here; admire the narrow cobbled streets, the traditional shops, tavernas and café’s, but most of all take advantage of its location to check out the views to the east and west, a spectacular place to enjoy an evening meal watching the sun go down. This south-east coast of Corfu has so much to offer, how do you decide? Stay around your fabulous holiday home or venture out and about?
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- There is a daily housekeeping service.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wi-fi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that on occasions, in Greece, extremes in weather can cause water and/ or electric supply to be cut or reduced. Services are normally restored as soon as possible