Villa Hasna at Marrakech-Safi
Based on the rural serenity of ancient Morocco, lies this luxurious home, perfect for idyllic getaways, a true Moroccan masterpiece. The striking, warm, pinkish exterior hints at the decadence that lies within. The gentle sloping angles of the architecture are striking, especially in an area of such natural beauty where the bright blue skies melt into the vista of natural greens, forming an earthy horizon of fantastic views all around the home.
To the outside of Villa Hasna, there is a large swimming pool, aptly framed by sand coloured stone and soft green grass. The picture was splashing around with your family, lazing under the sun or just enjoying the feel of the warm grass under one’s feet. Just to the side of the main pool area is a cosy covered area featuring sun loungers, this offers a welcome respite from the hot Moroccan sun without compromising on the encompassing views! There is also a covered terrace attached to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Immerse yourself in the bursting lively culture of Marrakech and discover your perfect Moroccan adventure. Marrakech, also fondly referred to as the “Red City” is based in Western Morocco, nestled against neighbouring countries of Algeria and Western Sahara. Set against the Saharan skies of Africa, this beautiful, former imperial city is just bursting at the seams with rich culture. Founded only 1000 years ago, Marrakech has evolved into a thriving modern market city with perfectly preserved evidence of it’s grand medieval heritage around every corner. In this city there truly is something for everyone offering memorable experiences for every visitor from the hustle and bustle of the many Souks and bubbling, infectious din of the globally famed local eateries as well as picturesque golf courses, desert getaways and of course the many museums, palaces and religious monuments. A day in Marrakech could see you enveloped in stylish fashion and lured by colourful homewares in the Souk Cherifa or surrounded by intense hues and textures at the Souk Sebbaghine. After this, you may find yourself in one of Marrakech’s many palaces or gardens, or even at the local Hammam eventually finishing your day with a tagine after watching the blur of people flock to the local Mosque after the bell rings out for the evening prayer.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : If guests are on a board option (half or all-in), credit card details are asked as guaranteed. If guests wish to make use of the kitchen, there is a deposit of €500 to €2000 depending on the villa
- Arrival time : 3pm
- Departure time : 12pm (noon)
- End of stay cleaning included? : For self-catering use and external caterers, we ask for a cleaning fee of 50€ by the end of your stay. For guests on a board option, end of stay cleaning fee is included
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wi-fi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights in low season, 5 nights in high season
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Property manager levy? : Not included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Insurance : For those who require pool heating, there will be an additional charge of €70 per day (to be paid to OT prior to travel). Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : When minimum occupancy is booked, certain rooms may not be accessible (subject to owner's discretion) - best to enquire with us beforehand