Villa Nocillo at Campania
Standing out on your terrace gazing out to Sorrento and the bay of Naples as far as Vesuvius is just one of the magical experiences for guests at Villa Nocillo. This beautiful home is ideal for those looking for contemporary luxury and ample space in a dream setting on the Amalfi coast.
The interiors are just as exceptional as the location. Downstairs a sleek dining area and sumptuous sofas lead through to an elegant kitchen, separated by a glass wall adding a smart touch to this contemporary space. Objets d’Art, cacti and plants help to create a warm ambience alongside modern style and amenities. Sliding doors lead to an al-fresco terrace designed for long summer evenings with family and friends feasting together.
Six minimalist yet impressive air-conditioned bedrooms feature the finest bed linen, stylish fittings and cool bathrooms including a striking whirlpool bath with its own mood lighting in the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
With incredible views of the Bay of Naples, Villa Nocillo is set in the hills behind the magnificent town of Sorrento. You are surrounded by olive trees dotted over hilly terrain, other beautiful villas and upmarket hotels. You can even see as far as Mount Vesuvius from the sea-facing terraces. It’s around a 10-minute drive down the winding roads to Sorrento. It’s an exceptional place, built into the cliff and you can spend all day climbing the narrow lanes, soaking up the charm of the old town with its cafes, restaurants and bars serving limoncello from the fragrant lemons of Sorrento. There’s no doubt the town is popular with tourists but with good reason and it’s an amazing base from which to explore the Amalfi coast and beyond. The nearest place to swim is just over 3km away at Regina Giovanna; it’s off the beaten track, down many rocky steps, past Roman ruins, lemon and olive trees and you are rewarded with an idyllic cove and crystal clear water, ideal for snorkelling. It’s especially a paradise for hikers or there are some boats which allow you to arrive by sea kayaks. There are other places that are easier to access where you can swim such as the beach clubs near the port in Sorrento or head to small beaches in the surrounding area such as Puolo and nearby Nerano. There are many other beach clubs set on rocky ledges for days of sunbathing and dipping into the sea. The island of Capri is also a great day trip with boats departing from Sorrento. Whether you are looking to follow the wild walking trails across the island, shop in the designer boutiques, dine in one of the island’s upmarket restaurants or take a tour around the island in a fishing boat, Capri is both enchanting and spectacular. Back on the mainland, the Amalfi coast, a UNESCO World Heritage site, is waiting to be explored with idyllic villages such as Positano, Praiano, Conca dei Marini, Amalfi and Ravello along the south coast. History lovers must also visit Pompei whilst the vibrant city of Naples is just over an hour away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm.
- Departure time : 10 am.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, towels changed every day and linen twice a week.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, plus five hours daily maid service (six times a week). Please note guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Pool heating charge? : TBA. Please note that the pool is due to be heated from March 2020. Like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air-conditioning is featured in the bedrooms only.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.