Superb Peaceful 4 Bedroom Villa Enjoying Countryside Views
Villa Vougiato is situated almost in the middle of Zakynthos, amongst olive groves, wineries and stunning countryside in the traditional village Vougiato. It is an incredibly peaceful location where you will feel away from it all. You will find this rural location so relaxing, yet in no time at all you can be in the busy tourist hotspots. It is an ideal location to explore the whole island. This superb villa is on 3 levels, with 4 bedrooms. The attic room is a family room so the villa sleeps up to 10 guests.
The villa is extremely spacious and very comfortable. The living, dining and kitchen space is open-plan and very bright and cheery. There are actually two lounge spaces which is very helpful if you have a large group and children want some space to play alone. The kitchen is very striking and well equipped. One of the bathrooms is on the ground floor with a walk-in shower.
On the first floor, there 3 very...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Although Villa Vougiato is in a wonderful countryside setting in the middle of the island, you are still only 6km from a beach, 6km from Zante Town, 5.5km from Bochali and 6.5km from Lagunas. The Monastery of Panagia Eleftherotria is close to the villa. The panoramic view of the village of Lagopodo and the surrounding valleys and mountains is wonderful. The monastery was founded in 1962 and is led by 17 nuns. It is easy to visit the north of the island from the villa. Alykes is a quiet resort. It has a golden sandy beach with some watersports to try, beach bars, interesting souvenir shops, an agricultural museum and some good restaurants. You can take boat trips to the Blue Caves and Smugglers Cove and you can also hire a horse and carriage to go to Alykanas which is fun. Alykanas is a small, typical Greek village surrounded by dreamy bright blue seas and lush olive groves and vineyards. It is very laid back. To the south of the villa, you will come to the busy resorts of Kalamaki and Laganas, Laganas being the more lively. There are many restaurants, bars, cafes and shops as well as a 5km stretch of fine silvery sand. The beaches are protected as turtles nest there so there are no watersports. There is a lot of entertainment for families with 2 large crazy golf courses in landscaped gardens with koi-carp filled ponds. If you want a big party it is best to go to the bars and nightclubs of Laganas or Zante Town. Zante Town was mostly rebuilt in 1953 following a catastrophic earthquake. The coastal road is know as ‘Santa Marina’ and leads to Solomos Square which is always a busy hub of activity. One of the attractions of the square is the statue of Dionysios Solomos, Greece’s national poet who wrote the national anthem. The statue is in the Byzantine Museum. There are restaurants and bars around the square and also around Saint Marcus Square. Bochali is located on a hill above the town and boasts magnificent views of the town and the port. There are some charming restaurants and cafes to visit.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : No security deposit is charges however guests should be aware they will be liable for any loss or damage caused during their stay.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10.30am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wi-fi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot and high chair are available at no extra cost, please request at booking time
- Other 2 : The 11th and 12th guests would sleep in the sofa bed located in the attic bedroom