The Merryman Cabin
A memorable vacation away from it all awaits at this unique cabin in the woods! Surrounded by serene foliage, beautiful property, and the winding river, there will be no delay in getting some much-needed rest and rejuvenation. Wake up each morning and enjoy a fresh cup of coffee on the wrap-around patio as you plan a full day of fun for the whole gang. Come summer, the private pool will be the hub for lounging in the sun and taking a dip in the refreshing water. When evenings come to a close, the fun won’t stop, as the stunning brick fireplace will create a cozy ambiance for all to enjoy as the chef of the group whips up something tasty in the fully equipped kitchen. Don’t worry about having to leave the furry member of the family at home because this getaway is dog-friendly!
Sitting in the wonderful community of Trinity Village, you will have the perfect combination of seclusion while having a plethora...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Street Side Parking
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 cancellation fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - 1 dog(s), weighing 30lbs or less, are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- You acknowledge and agree that, pursuant to the California Regional Stay Home Order, if you or anyone in your party will be arriving from outside the state of California, the length of your reservation will be for the minimum time period required for quarantine, and that you and each person staying in the rental unit will quarantine in the rental property until after that time period has expired (currently 10 days).
- If you or anyone in your party are arriving from out of state and your reservation is for less than the time required to complete the required 10-day quarantine, you must amend or cancel your reservation. Vacasa reserves the right to cancel your reservation if it reasonably determines that you are not in compliance with these or any other terms as contained in the California Regional Stay Home Order.
- Failure to comply with the requirements of the California Regional Stay Home Order could result in penalties, including fines and/or imprisonment.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter’s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.
- RECREATIONAL AMENITY ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND LIABILITY WAIVER
- This Recreational Amenity Acknowledgment and Liability Waiver (this “Waiver”) is hereby incorporated as Unit-Specific Terms into the Vacation Rental Agreement (“Agreement”) for rental of the vacation rental property specified in the Agreement (“Property”). In consideration for the right to use the Property, and the recreational and other amenities described in this Waiver, Renter agrees to inform all other guests and persons accessing the Property (collectively, “Occupants”) of the terms of this Waiver, and to ensure that all Occupants understand and comply with the Waiver terms.
- I. ACKNOWLEDGMENT
- The Property may allow guest access to or use of the following recreational amenities (the “Recreational Amenities”):
- (1) a swimming pool; and
- (2) access to river via a community easement.
- Due to a variety of factors, including weather and water conditions, these Recreational Amenities may not be available, functional or safely usable at the time of your stay.
- 1. Swimming Pool
- ANY USE OF THE SWIMMING POOL IS AT RENTER’S AND OCCUPANTS’ OWN RISK.
- Renter and Occupants acknowledge that swimming is an inherently dangerous recreational activity with risks of BODILY INJURY (including, but not limited to chemical irritation, impact injuries from diving or jumping into the pool, electrocution, entrapment, and drowning) and DEATH. RENTER AND OCCUPANTS SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NO LIFEGUARD IS PRESENT AND THAT THESE CONDITIONS COULD POSE A SPECIAL RISK TO CHILDREN. Children under the age of 18 must be supervised by an adult at all times during use of the swimming pool.
- 2. River Access
- ACCESS TO THE RIVER AND SHORELINE AREA IS AT RENTER’S AND OCCUPANTS’ OWN RISK. Renter and Occupants acknowledge that access to and use of the river and shoreline area can be dangerous, and that water recreation of any kind is an inherently dangerous recreational activity with risks of BODILY INJURY AND DEATH (including but not limited to drowning). Use of the river and shoreline area may be hazardous due to the possible presence of natural and artificial hazards and obstacles.
- Renter and Occupants agree to assume all of the risks, known and unknown, associated with access to or use of the river and shoreline area. Renter and Occupants agree to take all necessary preventative measures to avoid risks of injury and death. RENTER AND OCCUPANTS SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NO LIFEGUARD IS PRESENT AND THAT THESE CONDITIONS COULD POSE A SPECIAL RISK TO CHILDREN. Children under the age of 18 should be supervised by an adult at all times when using or accessing the river and shoreline area.
- II. WAIVER AND RELEASE; INDEMNIFICATION
- RENTER AND OCCUPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO BRING SUIT AGAINST THE OWNER AND VACASA, INCLUDING ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES (collectively, “Released Parties”) FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, OR ANY OTHER LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF THE RECREATIONAL AMENITIES DESCRIBED IN THIS WAIVER.
- ADDITIONALLY, RENTER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FROM RENTER, OCCUPANTS, THIRD PARTIES, OR THEIR HEIRS OR NEXT OF KIN THAT RESULT IN ANY LOSSES, COSTS (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES), DAMAGES OR EXPENSES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE RECREATIONAL AMENITIES DESCRIBED IN THIS WAIVER, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE INHERENT RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH USE OR THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES.