Villa Imera at
Set on the North eastern coast of Crete. Villa Imera sleeps four and has an executive feel. Guests can enjoy the private spa and the service benefits of being part of a hotel with the comfort and privacy of a private villa. There are two stylish master bedrooms have marble bathrooms, accommodating up to 4 guests. A spacious living room and open plan kitchen fully equipped if you chose to cook in . Evenings are best spent on the terrace, taking a dip in the infinity pool and enjoying the stunning sea views and al fresco dining. Guests can also indulge in the villas sauna, steam room or private spa, with a private gym for the more energetic. There is a nearby beach club or a complimentary shuttle to the local beach. The nearby fishing village of Elounda is a short drive away. The Villa Villa Imera is a 2 bedrooms villa. Two master bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms plus a spacious living room and a cozy, fully equipped kitchen. It comes...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Imera holds a fantastic location within the exclusive boutique villa-hotel complex of Elounda Gulf Villas, and just a short distance from the popular town of Elounda. A little further along the coastline is the resort of Agios Nikolaos which offers visitors a wider selection of amenities including restaurants, shops, bars and nightlife. The closest airport is Heraklion, it is situated around a forty-five minute car journey away from the property. Resort & Nearby Facilities - Spa & Wellness - Massage treatments and therapies are available - Gastronomy - There are 2 onsite restaurants and a bar - Private Beach Club - located just 10 minutes drive from the villa unwind at the well equipped private beach club. Offering sun beds, luxurious sunshades and plush beach towel. Water sports and other beach services are offered upon request. - Yachting & Sailing - The Hotel offer its privileged clientele a remarkable range of sailing and motor boat trips as well as private yachting excursions. - Crete Golf Club - enjoy a unique experience at the 18-hole golf course located 15 minute drive from Heraklion Internation airport and 40 minutes from the villa.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 2.00 pm
- Departure time : 11.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : included in the rental price
- Pool heating charge? : Included in the rental price (25.03 - 02.06 & 30.09-04.11)
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Tax : Tourist tax works out between 0.50 - 4 Euros per night. The amount you’ll pay will depend on the official rating of your accommodation.
- Other Ts and Cs : A buffet breakfast is included in the price. Half board available for 45€ per person, per day, (25€ for children under 12).
- Security deposit :
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property