Villa Hera at
This exquisite three-bedroom villa in the north of Crete offers a luxurious stay in a thoroughly modern, elegant home with beautiful authentic Greek touches alongside contemporary design and the latest technology. Arriving at the villa, there are two private parking spaces available, with entry to the property via a secure private gate. Within, the beautiful modern design blends perfectly with the rustic and traditional style walls and décor to create a soft ambience of calm and elegance. The entrance is into an incredibly modern and welcoming open plan living area and kitchen. In the spacious living room there is a large sofa, coffee table and dining table, all of a very high quality, a 42” television with satellite and a small chimenea, while a comprehensive entertainment centre will ensure you’re never bored! The dining area sits within the main living area, with a delightful table providing space for all the group to dine together....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Chania, the capital of Crete, is one of the most famous towns of the Greek islands, particularly for its authentic culture and character and historic structures including its beautiful Venetian Harbour. It is an incredibly well-preserved Venetian town with all kinds of Medieval architecture, framing a bustling metropolis of museums, churches, narrow shopping streets, waterfront restaurants and crafts shops. Alongside the stunning coastal areas and mountainous landscapes are an array of outstanding remains and glorious buildings of an ancient era, including a picturesque harbourfront and interesting venetian lighthouse. Chania is also the perfect location to try all kinds of local cuisine, wine and traditional feasts – some of the best local restaurants include: The Well of the Turk, Antigoni, Karnagio, Chrysostomos and Above Chania. Furthermore, for educational and historical adventures you can visit the Maritime Museum, or the Archaeological Museum, or take a trip to one of the many surrounding monasteries or historical sites including the Samaria Gorge, Venizelos Graves or the unique architectural complex of Tabakaria. To the north of the island are the more touristic beach areas, and to the south are the more secluded and traditional beaches, punctuated by small seaside villages, and of course there are thousands of deserted coves and isolated bays for private enjoyment, if you look hard enough! The West Coast beaches of soft sand and coloured pebbles, such as Falasarna, are around 38km away from Villa Hera, and the South Coast beaches with beautiful crystal waters, including Sougia, are about 53km away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €750, to be paid upon arrival
- Arrival time : 5.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 12.00 p.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price & changed mid week
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 4 nights during July - Aug, otherwise 2 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection
- Pets welcome? : No
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted in the property
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Pool heating charge? : €40 per day from April - Oct, minimum 3 day charge