Villa Guacimara at Comunidad Valenciana
This opulent villa in the Castellans district of Jávea lies close to Mount Montgó and just 3km from Arenal beach. Spread over three storeys, the house offers spacious accommodation and has magnificent panoramic sea views.
Villa Guacimara sits in a quiet location in its own well-maintained gardens. Fringed by palms, a 15x5m swimming pool takes centre-stage, and a covered terrace with dining area and colourfully tiled outdoor kitchen is just a few steps away – fully equipped with a fridge, freezer, oven and dishwasher.
More excellent facilities can be found outside and in. There’s a poolside shower, children’s play area and table tennis, plus a sauna and solarium with whirlpool bath. A second covered pool offers yet another spot to take a dip.
The dining room, living room and kitchen are all spacious and equipped with everything you could want, from satellite TV and DVD to a coffee machine and pizza oven....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
On the scenic Mediterranean coast, the small town of Jávea is a friendly place which delight visitors to the Costa Blanca with its pretty marina and beautiful beaches. The sea is of great importance in Jávea, and many of its excellent restaurants make the most of their location by serving expertly prepared fish dishes featuring the best of the day’s catch. As well as international cuisine, you can also try the local wine, such as Jalon – a fine accompaniment to some hearty Mediterranean desserts. The town has many attractive buildings including churches and monasteries – look out also for the ancient windmills which dot the landscape just outside the town. Jávea has an excellent array of shops to explore, and great sports facilities too. As well as many water-sports you can enjoy a round of golf at the town’s club, or several other locations nearby. In the shadow of the towering Montgó mountain, Jávea is easily reached for those flying into either Valencia or Alicante, with both airports a little over 100km from the town.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : A security deposit must be left at the time of key collection
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m to 7.00 p.m
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m
- Energy costs included? : Yes (excluding pool heating, see below)
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- Pets welcome? : No
- Other Ts and Cs : No groups of teenagers permitted without prior consent from the owner
- Changeover day : Saturday (July and August) or flexible at other times, subject to availability
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Smoking Allowed? : No, this is a non-smoking property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Pool heating charge? : Yes, the smaller pool can be heated on request, there is a charge of approx 250 Euros per week
- Internet access? : Yes