Goregous Peaceful 4 Bedroom Villa with Beautiful Country Views and Poolin Ronda
With an unbeatable combination of light, space and luxury, this large villa offers guests the very best in home comforts within a peaceful and secluded setting.
Situated just outside the historic Andalusian town of Ronda, the house is surrounded by green, rolling hills and wonderful views. Known as the birthplace of bull-fighting, Ronda is an atmospheric and ancient city that has charmed visitors and artists for years
The house itself offers guests a high level of comfort and luxury, with a large outdoor space and beautifully decorated interior. The manicured lawns are home to an exceptionally large swimming pool with a Jacuzzi within it! and the sun-loungers and various different dining and chill-out areas make this the ideal place to relax, entertain or enjoy the view at any time of day.
The interior of the house is just as impressive and has been decorated and furnished to the very highest...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
With a perfect Mediterranean climate and more than 300 days of sun a year, the region of Malaga is one of the most visited areas in the whole of Spain. From soaring mountains in the east, to secluded bays and huge stretches of sandy beach along the famous Costa del Sol, Malaga is unique in its diversity. Malaga city has embraced tourism with open arms, and the result is a lively and cosmopolitan city with a vibrant and glamorous social scene. More than 3000 years of history is reflected in the city ́s rich artistic and cultural features and traditions, from the beautiful Roman theatre to the vibrant Catholic fiestas and delicious Moorish-inspired food. The grand Cathedral contains elements of Renaissance, Baroque and Neo-classical styles, whilst the 11th Century Alcazaba fort offers spectacular views across the city and the port. Away from the capital, the region has a wide selection of resorts and towns for visitors to explore. Bursting with top restaurants and stylish bars is the exclusive Marbella, where fishermen rub shoulders with millionaires and the Puerto Banus harbour plays host to some of the world ́s most expensive yachts throughout the year. Or there is laid-back Estepona, nestled between the mountains and the sea, and one of the Costa del Sol ́s true gems. With an elegant marina, a charming town centre and medieval castle, Estepona sits at the bottom of a fir-covered mountain range. For nature lovers there is the Selwo park. One of a kind in Europe and with more than 100 hectares of land, and animals from more than five continents, it offers visitors a truly unique safari experience. Further inland is the ancient city of Ronda, which is situated above the beautiful valley of the River Guadeleve, and is said to be the spot where the modern form of bull- fighting on foot was born. Whether you are looking to dine in some of southern Spain ́s most sophisticated restaurants, relax on one of the coast ́s many beaches or explore the ancient villages, Malaga offers something for everyone.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1,000 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.