Tranquil Stylish Villa with Beautiful Gardens and Pool in Tarragona
This spectacular property is situated a short drive from the pretty fishing town of Cambrils, and the 6km of golden sand that Costa Dorado has to offer. Providing complete tranquility, nestled amongst it’s own private olive grove, with views over the surrounding hillsides towards the coast, you will experience total peace and comfort in this beautifully renovated 7 bedroom villa. This fantastic property retains its rustic charm yet offers luxurious finishes and stylish neutral décor throughout. All rooms benefit from en suite bathrooms and the villa even comprises of a separate 2 bedroom apartment space.
The ground floor living and kitchen space is situated around a huge beautiful exterior patio area; a gorgeous sun trap with seating and dining furniture, enabling you to make the most of those long warm evenings, dining al fresco or simply enjoying an afternoon aperitif. The open plan kitchen/ living area is a sumptuous...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Situated on Spain’s Gold Coast – Costa Dorado, Cambrils is a quant fishing village boasting 7km of pure golden blue flag beaches, numerous Michelin star restaurants and a relaxed nightlife. Only a short drive from the larger tourist town of Salou, 12km from the International Airport of Reus and an hour from the vibrant city of Barcelona, you’re in an ideal location to explore the beautiful region of Catalonia. A traditional Spanish fishing port, Cambrils retains much of its charm, with local life evolving around the harbor and the bustling old town offering up twice weekly markets to saunter round. Famed for it’s seafood restaurants, many Michelin Star restaurants can be found down quant little alleyways in the old town. And if it’s nightlife you’re after, although not as buzzy as nearby Salou, the vibrant promenade has many late bars to keep the night owls happy. The beaches of Cambrils are truly spectacular, offering miles of soft golden sand. Divided into 9 beaches, most offer sunbeds, umbrellas, lifeguards and chiringuitos serving up fresh grilled fish. De La Ribera and D’Horta are the main and largest beaches. Many watersports are on offer across most of them, but for sailing and surfing, head to De Vilafortuny and L’Ardiaca. And further out there’s the quieter beach of Del Cavet, a little cove with crystal-clear waters for endless hours of undisturbed sun lounging. If sunshine drenched beaches, bars and restaurants aren’t enough for you then there is plenty more entertainment on offer. Other activities in the area include horse riding, tennis, cycling, running and walking. The popular Port Aventura theme park is located between Salou and Vila-seca, and is easily reached either by car or public transport. And to really make a splash, the famous Water Park Aquopolis is located in the nearby town of La Pineda.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Linen & towels included? : Included in rental price
- Energy costs included? : Included in rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection (free)
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- End of stay cleaning included? : Not included in the rental price, €25 per person
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed