Villa Atenasio at Sicilia
Villa Atenasio holds a brilliant location situated in one of Sicily’s most popular coastal spots: Taormina, with gorgeous beaches such as Mazzarò, Isola Bella and Letojanni all within a short distance. There is plenty to see, do and explore all just a short car journey away making this the perfect choice of base for families looking for a Sicilian escape!
The villa has been beautifully and lovingly designed with high attention to detail with a traditional Sicilian style and elegant interiors and furnishings. The villa can sleep up to ten guests across five beautiful bedrooms. The accommodation is laid out over two levels, on the ground floor a bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and a large living area with sitting room with TV, lounge with big screen and projector, a dining room, fully-equipped kitchen and guest bathroom. From the living room two staircases lead to the first floor where there are four spacious bedrooms, three...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Atenasio has a fantastic location on the edge of one of Sicily's most glamorous spots, Taormina. The centre of town is just a few minutes away from the villa and with its spectacular scenery, interesting medieval quarter and bustling boutiques along Corso Umberto I, it really is a must visit. From the villa, just a few minutes’ drive or by cable car away are the close beaches of Mazzarò and Isola Bella. The popular resort of Letojanni is twenty minutes away and offers a slower-paced relaxed feel with a gorgeous beach, excellent local cuisine and the main square, Piazza Durante makes a great spot to people watch while enjoying your morning cappuccino. Catania, the villages on the slopes of Mount Etna and the Alcantara gorges can all be easily reached.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 to be paid in cash upon arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. (arrivals after 9.00 p.m. will be charged a €50 fee).
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included up to 300KWh, extra is charged on consumption (€0.40/kwh) and payable locally. Air conditioning not included, charged on consumption and payable locally.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including mid-week change.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. All other durations on request.
- Changeover day : Saturday in high season. Flexible during all other periods.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Heating costs included? : Extra cost, payable locally.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Pool towels included? : Yes, including mid-week change.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately beginning of March to end-November. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.