Villa Gala at
Villa Gala has all the class of tradition combines with the ease of modern living in this stunning Greek delight in northern Crete. Designed to mirror the outside world, creating an environment of calm and oneness with nature the architecture consists of stone and glass in a thoroughly eco-design. As you approach, the modern exterior blends in perfectly with the surrounding landscape and stands out beautifully against the bright blue skies. There are two private parking spaces for you and entry is through a secure private gate. The main entrance brings you into the spacious open plan living area, including a beautiful kitchen, dining table for six and a fabulous lounge area with an L-shaped sofa around an impressive coffee table in front of the 42” satellite television. The entire area has rustic interior walls, wooden furniture and flooring, and a calming, natural colour scheme. The large sofa sits alongside the sleek dining table with...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Chania, the capital of Crete, is one of the most famous towns of the Greek islands, particularly for its authentic culture and character and historic structures including its beautiful Venetian Harbour. It is an incredibly well-preserved Venetian town with all kinds of Medieval architecture, framing a bustling metropolis of museums, churches, narrow shopping streets, waterfront restaurants and crafts shops. Alongside the stunning coastal areas and mountainous landscapes are an array of outstanding remains and glorious buildings of an ancient era, including a picturesque harbourfront and interesting venetian lighthouse. Chania is also the perfect location to try all kinds of local cuisine, wine and traditional feasts – some of the best local restaurants include: The Well of the Turk, Antigoni, Karnagio, Chrysostomos and Above Chania. Furthermore, for educational and historical adventures you can visit the Maritime Museum, or the Archaeological Museum, or take a trip to one of the many surrounding monasteries or historical sites including the Samaria Gorge, Venizelos Graves or the unique architectural complex of Tabakaria. To the north of the island are the more touristic beach areas, and to the south are the more secluded and traditional beaches, punctuated by small seaside villages, and of course there are thousands of deserted coves and isolated bays for private enjoyment, if you look hard enough! The West Coast beaches of soft sand and coloured pebbles, such as Falasarna, are around 38km away from Villa Gala, and the South Coast beaches with crystal waters, including Sougia, are about 53km away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €750, to be paid upon arrival
- Arrival time : 5.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 12.00 p.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price & changed mid week
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 4 nights during July - Aug, otherwise 2 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection
- Pets welcome? : No
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted in the property
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Pool heating charge? : €40 per day from April - Oct, minimum 3 day charge