Villa Jana at Puglia
This elegant three-bedroom villa in the heart of the beautiful Puglia region of southern Italy is the perfect destination for a family or group of friends.
A spacious driveway leads to a private parking area, with an attractive courtyard. In the beautiful living room there is a traditional open fire place, a dining table for four and a sofa which can be pulled out to form a single bed. A large set of double glass doors allows the light to flow through the room, creating a bright and airy space in which to relax and dine, enjoying the calm of the surroundings. The spacious kitchen includes everything you could need to prepare delicious meals and snacks throughout your stay, as well as a breakfast table. An exterior door leads to the veranda, with further dining options.
There are three fabulous bedrooms, all of which have heating and are designed in a simple, elegant style. The first room features a queen bed with...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
<span lang="EN-IE">Tucked away in the region of Puglia, the ‘heel’ of Italy that lies between both the Adriatic and Ionian seas, Villa Jana is the perfect central location for exploring beautiful beaches, fine foods and a little local culture. Nearby are the famous trulli of Alberobello – the distinctive white stone huts with the characteristic conical roof, famous all over the world. This is a must-see for anyone visiting the region, with many selling artisanal, local produce as well as the occasional souvenir shop. In addition, the area is filled with olive groves and vineyards. In fact, olive trees, fruit trees and gently rolling hills of pastures and vineyards as far as the eye can see define the region, and there’s plenty of pleasant walks to be taken straight from the front door. The unspoilt coastline of the Adriatic provides innumerable opportunities for a beautifully scenic walk, with vast cliffs rising from the bright blue bays, and pine forests punctuating the skyline. The Ionian coastline, by contrast, hosts hundreds of white sand and crystal water beaches, perfect for a traditional beach day! The nearby nature reserve of Parco Nazionale dell'Alta Murgia is home to Italy’s last example of Mediterranean steppe, and is well worth a visit. For beautiful architecture, high-quality restaurants and a little retail therapy, the capital city of Lecce, known as the 'Florence of the South' is simply wonderful. </span>
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 to be paid upon arrival
- Arrival time : 3.30 p.m
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating not available
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights on high season
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.