Unique Traditional Beach Home on the Banks of the River Severn
Woodhill Beach House is fabulously nestled on the banks of the River Severn estuary and as a result makes the perfect base for those wishing to escape reality, relax and unwind in style. Due to its much desired location it boasts uninterrupted panoramic views of the estuary, perfect for wildlife lovers!
The property has been fashioned in form of a French inspired chic beach house and comes complete with all the necessary modern amenities for a more than comfortably stay.
As you enter the house you will instantly notice the lift, this allows easy access to the basement level and first floor. This is a really fantastic addition, particularly for those who have mobility issues or problems with staircases.
The first floor is incredibly spacious and is comprised of an open plan dining area and fully equipped kitchen. The living room is the perfect spot to curl up in one of the comfy arm chairs with a good book while...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
The town of Portishead is just off the coast of the Severn Estuary, Somerset. Due to its proximity and its tributary, Portishead has a rich history as a port and docking yard. There are still exquisite examples of Town’s fine history of Victorian Gothic architecture and plenty of popular trails for keen hikers to explore. Being surrounded by the stunning countryside of Somerset, holiday makers love to visit the likes of Gordano Valley Nature Reserve, Battery Point and The Clevedon Coast Path; where Wales is visible on clear days. For those looking to make more of the localised attractions, Portishead Marina’s recent re-development means it has a host of bars, cafes and restaurants. When holidaying in Portishead, try to time your stay with the Portishead Carnival, Flower Show or Raft Race which are all a celebration of the local heritage. The house is an ideal base to explore the delights of Somerset. Visit enchanting stately homes such as Stourhead, Iford Manor and Bowood House and Gardens. Discover the charming and quaint English villages of Castle Combe, Frome, and Braford apon Avon. Not to mention the fabulous selection of delicious pubs and resturant to try including The Ethicurean at Barley Wood walled garden, Roth bar and grill at Hauser and Wirth or the Talbot Inn in Mells.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £750. This is paid directly to the owner prior to arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection
- Arrival time : After 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : Before 10:30 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Heating costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- Pets welcome? : No
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Changeover day : Any Day of the Week
- Minimum stay : 2 Nights
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi
- Other Ts and Cs : Not safe or suitable for infants (Under 2 years)
- Other Ts and Cs : The Owner reserves the right to approve all stag and hen do’s at the property