Blue Sky Villa at
When you first enter Blue Sky Villa, the first thing that strikes you is the view – wonderful, far reaching views across the sea. The villa sleeps 7 – two twin bedrooms are on the ground floor with their own bathroom, and the very convenient laundry area. Then marble stairs lead up to the first floor with its double bedroom, and large bathroom. The well-equipped kitchen and open-plan living room are up on the first floor too, all sharing the spectacular views. The living room, with its lovely high ceiling, has a TV and DVD, perfect for quiet nights in. There is also a mezzanine level with a sofa bed for one, and a desk area. With a well appointed villa such as this, there are all the mod cons you would expect – air conditioning throughout, WIFI, TV, DVD, sound system, washing machine and tumble dryer. Outside is where the property really starts to shine – as well as a 35m private pool just a step away from the house, there’s also a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Blue Sky Villa holds a fantastic location just a short distance from the popular town of Elounda. Just a little further along the coastline is the resort of Agios Nikolaos which offers visitors a wider selection of amenities including restaurants, shops, bars and nightlife. The closest airport is Heraklion, it is situated around a forty-five minute car journey away from the property.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : After 4.00 pm
- Departure time : Before 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- Heating costs included? : No