Villa Orion at
Pearched on the north west coast of Crete, Villa Orion has breathtaking views across the Mirabello gulf. The villa is situated in a boutique villa hotel complex, combining the privacy of a villa with the services of a hotel. It’s the perfect place to chill out and recharge. Spread across two floors this three bedded villa is both stylish and comfortable. It has a large living area and ultra modern kitchen. Evenings can be spent eating al fresco by the stunning curved pool and enjoying those amazing views. The master and two twin bedrooms all have en-suite bathrooms. For those wanting to work out the house has a small private gym and, in cooler months, the pool, is heated. The villa also boasts a spa and steam bath. There is also a beach club a short walk away and a shuttle service to the local beach. When you want to explore Crete’s culture and history it’s worth hiring a car. Elounda’s quaint fishing village is close by or further...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Orion holds a fantastic location within the exclusive boutique villa-hotel complex of Elounda Gulf Villas, and just a short distance from the popular town of Elounda. A little further along the coastline is the resort of Agios Nikolaos which offers visitors a wider selection of amenities including restaurants, shops, bars and nightlife. The closest airport is Heraklion, it is situated around a forty-five minute car journey away from the property. Resort & Nearby Facilities - Spa & Wellness - Massage treatments and therapies are available - Gastronomy - There are 2 onsite restaurants and a bar - Private Beach Club - located just 10 minutes drive from the villa unwind at the well equipped private beach club. Offering sun beds, luxurious sunshades and plush beach towel. Water sports and other beach services are offered upon request. - Yachting & Sailing - The Hotel offer its privileged clientele a remarkable range of sailing and motor boat trips as well as private yachting excursions. - Crete Golf Club - enjoy a unique experience at the 18-hole golf course located 15 minute drive from Heraklion Internation airport and 40 minutes from the villa.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 2.00 pm
- Departure time : 11.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Pool heating charge? : Heating of the private pools of Spa Pool Villas is included in the rates for low and mid/low seasons. For all other Seasons can be provided at an extra daily charge, upon request.
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi access included
- Tax : From 1 January 2018, the Greek Ministry of Tourism will be charging a tourism tax. This will be collected from you when you get to your accommodation.
- The tax works out between 0.50 - 4 Euros per night. The amount you’ll pay will depend on the official rating of your accommodation.
- Other Ts and Cs : Buffet breakfast, welcome hamper and daily maid service is included in the price.
- Half board terms are available at 45€ per day per adult and 25€ per child under 12 yrs.