Mas Cote du Rhone at Occitanie
Holidays in the Languedoc don’t really get better than this…imagine arriving at an 18th Century farmhouse surrounded by three acres of Côte du Rhone vineyards, a swimming pool to die for, gardens dotted with lavender and panoramic views over endless vines. Mas Côte du Rhone is designed to thrill the senses and to fully transport you to this quintessentially charming part of Southern France.
The Mas has been beautifully restored with special care to maintain its original and charming patina. Here it’s less about sterile perfection, and more about warmth, character and authenticity. It is not surprising that it has appeared in several interior design magazines.
Stone walls, old fireplaces, colour washed walls and Provençale furniture are complimented nicely by the modern and well-equipped kitchen which is a pleasure to cook in. However a private chef is also available for delicious meals at home, which past guests...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
In the Languedoc-Roussignol region, yet with the Provence on its doorstep, Mas Cote du Rhone is located just 3km from a lovely village with all basic amenities and just about 25km from the pretty historic town of Uzès. A well-known tourist destination which offers an expansive range of bistros, restaurants and pubs. Visit the Place des Herbes and sit at a café enjoying a coffee whilst watching the local life bustle past. A “Grand marché” takes place on Saturday morning and a “growers market” on Wednesday morning, both highly recommended. Further local markets include Bagnols-sur-Ceze, where venders sell their produce on Wednesdays and Pont-Saint-Esprit Market which is open on a Saturday. Numerous historical sites surround Mas Cote du Rhone, including Châteauneuf-du-Pape. This is one of the major producer of wine in southern France and there are a number of cellars that love nothing more than inviting guests along to appreciate and learn more about their product. We highly recommended a trip to the ancient town of Avignon, full of history, art, culture and life. Registered as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Popes’ Palace, the Bridge of Avignon and the Palace Square are just a few of the marvellous attractions on offer. It is said that once you arrive in Avignon, you will never want to leave… Stroll through the old town of Nimes, with its trendy shops, restaurants, café lined streets and food markets and indulge yourselves in all the delicious produce on offer in the region. Don't forget to visit the prestigious Pont du Gard aqueduct! The medieval riverside town of Orange is a further day-trip option with plenty of Roman monuments, museums and a lively market every Thursday. Today, the both the Languedoc and the Provence are appreciated for their charming and beautiful towns, vineyards and stunning Mediterranean coastline. Visiting these regions will give you a real hunger to explore, so make sure to rent a car.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £700 paid via bank transfer to the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, plus a linen change on Saturday is included for stays of more than one week.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, plus mid-stay cleaning on Saturday is also included for stays of more than one week. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Changeover day : Saturday. Other days can be requested.
- Energy costs included? : Extra £150 per week from October to April for electricty and wood, paid locally.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately end of May to early October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Security deposit :
- Pool heating charge? : no
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Smoking Allowed? : No.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Other Ts and Cs : Guests will be required to sign a copy of the owner's rental terms before the arrival.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.