Villa Fori at Puglia
If you’re craving sunshine somewhere beautiful, then it’s time to head down to the sun-blessed heel of Italy - a region of dramatic hilltop towns, olive-green seas, white sands, heavenly food and those gorgeous Trullo houses you won’t find anywhere else except Puglia. In fact, in the UNESCO World Heritage town of Alberobello, you’ll find a whole town of them.
And to explore this glorious region, you’ll need a great base. Fortunately, we’ve found it: a fantastic stylish villa in the countryside. Made of local white and yellow stone Tufo bricks, you’ll instantly recognise it as a Puglian home and walled for privacy, it’s also your perfect holiday retreat.
Behind those fabulous walls you’ll find simple, elegant rooms; a chic white living room with squashy chairs and TV and a spacious kitchen for cooking up all those delicious Puglian dishes, both featuring a panoramic view over the pool and garden. You’ll also...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
A Norman castle presiding over the white cobbled streets and twisting alleyways of a Puglian town makes Carovigno the perfect setting for a family stroll. Pausing to stop at a little cafe, bar or restaurant, be sure to try the local delicacies including orecchiette 'little ears' pasta, freshly caught seafood and of course the superb olive oil, for which the region is known. Fancy sun, sea and sand? The beaches along Torre Guaceto near Carovigno are undoubtedly some of the most beautiful in Puglia. And, as part of a WWF protected area, the coastline is unspoilt - so make the most of it - and don't forget your camera! For a break from the beach, explore the wonderful, nearby cities of Ostuni with its excellent restaurants (including four Michelin Star ones) stylish bars, rustic trattorias, the picture postcard towns of Alberobello - UNESCO World Heritage site for its vast number of Trulli and Martina Franca, with its Baroque architecture. Cisternino has its own character and charm, many free summer concerts and great restaurants.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 1500€ payable upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath & pool towels are included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Internet access? : Wifi connection included
- End of stay cleaning included? : Not included in the rental price, €100 per stay
- Changeover day : Saturday in July and August
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note two guests will be sleeping on a sofa bed.