Villa Xose at Comunidad Valenciana
This beautiful villa in the Montgó area of Jávea is perfect for a smaller group, accommodating up to 6 guests in its three bedrooms. The spectacular mountain scenery of this part of the town is a real plus too, acting as a dramatic backdrop to Villa Xose’s inviting pool terrace.
You can make the most of this area’s reliably pleasant climate here, with sun loungers lining the 10x5m pool, and a covered dining area. There’s an outdoor shower too, and be sure to make use of the barbecue.
Steps lead up to the house from the pool area, also accessing the villa’s furnished terrace areas. Inside, the house is tastefully decorated throughout, with a living room featuring a Scandinavian wood stove, music system and satellite TV. An open kitchen with marble counters and a dining area leads straight outside to another dining space with the most incredible views of the countryside.
The three bedrooms include a...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
On the scenic Mediterranean coast, the small town of Jávea is a friendly place which delights visitors to the Costa Blanca with its pretty marina and beautiful beaches. The sea is of great importance in Jávea, and many of its excellent restaurants make the most of their location by serving expertly prepared fish dishes featuring the best of the day’s catch. As well as international cuisine, you can also try the local wine, such as Jalon – a fine accompaniment to some hearty Mediterranean desserts. The town has many attractive buildings including churches and monasteries – look out also for the ancient windmills which dot the landscape just outside the town. Jávea has an excellent array of shops to explore, and great sports facilities too. As well as many water-sports you can enjoy a round of golf at the town’s club, or several other locations nearby. In the shadow of the towering Montgó mountain, Jávea is easily reached for those flying into either Valencia or Alicante, with both airports a little over 100 km from the town.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 payable on arrival by credit card
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m to 7.00 p.m
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Guests have to pay extra for linen and towels - €13 per person, payable on arrival
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Other Ts and Cs : Charge for cot is €31 and highchair €21, payable locally
- Changeover day : Saturday on high season
- End of stay cleaning included? : Not included in the rental price, €26 per person, per week
- Other Ts and Cs : This is a quiet residential area and the owner requests guests to respect this. No parties permitted
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights