Design-Village Luxury in Lower Alentejo for Privacy
An early twentieth century building that was once the village grocery store has morphed into a modern-day snug version of itself, full of lovely architectural details artfully blended with state-of-the-art conveniences. None of the yesteryear charm has been lost in the clever renovation of this home which makes the ideal get away locale for a rural retreat or a weekend hideaway for those looking to escape the rigors of the city and indulge in some fresh country air.
Subtle touches of color have been introduced in the furnishings and more funky flair is provided by the eclectic floor tiles; each room with its own identity and feel.
A comfortable living/dining room is a most agreeable space to enjoy year-round, whilst the upbeat kitchen with refectory table beckons a bottle of wine to savour whilst cooking in the top-of-the-line, fully equipped space.
With an accommodating floor plan, four super...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Street Side Parking
Tennis Courts: Community
Children’s Play Area
This lovingly restored village house is found in Albernoa, about 5km from Herdade da Malhadinha and enjoys access to all the estate activities and guest facilities.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping
- Fresh fruit and flowers in every room
- Room service available for every meal as well as an option of having a Private Chef - menus in-house (€)
- Buggy (golf cart, 2,4,6 passengers)
- Bicycles and helmets – all terrain
- Turn-down service
- Complementary arrival amenity - Water, Juices and 2 bottles wine 750ml)
- Fishing equipment
- Guest experience team assistance
- Guided tour of the nearby Malhadinha estate with wine tasting
- 1 hour of tennis court usage
- Access to restaurant and wine bar in the winery
- Know Before You Go
- The house boasts a fully fitted and equipped kitchen without microwave
- Laundry service is offered through guest services only (€)
- Breakfast can be booked and delivered (€)
- Large bedroom suites can accommodate up to 2 rollaway beds for children upon request (€) allowing up to 12 guests in total with prior reservation: 8 adults + 4 children.
- Guests can enjoy access to all the facilities of nearby Malhadinha Estate and use of swimming pool (when available).
- A security deposit might be required after booking confirmation.