Funky Farmhouse with Private Pool in Secluded Alentejo
A funky farmhouse exuding countryside fun melded with tradition. The Alentejo region of Portugal is renowned for its traditional arts and crafts which are revered today and promoted throughout the world. This comfortable home pays a modern-day homage to the colors and artisan techniques of the past.
A large open living /dining room decked out in hues of green plays off the lush surrounding countryside. The fully equipped kitchen is off the dining room creating a great space for relaxed country living.
Patio doors open to the private pool and deck, ideal for family days in the sun or al fresco dinners under a million stars.
A mezzanine floor houses two cozy bedrooms which transform this playful home into an idyllic rural luxey bolthole.
No vacation here is perfect until you have availed yourself of at least one of the many exclusive experiences available to guests on this exquisite 450-hectare...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
An exceptional collection of private rustic luxe villas, each appointed with impeccable details and surrounded by land and total privacy.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Rental Price Includes
- Daily Housekeeping
- Breakfast included delivered daily with menus
- Fresh fruit and flowers in every room
- Room service available for every meal as well as an option of having a Private Chef - menus in-house (€)
- Buggy (golf cart, 2,4,6 passengers)
- Bicycles and helmets – all terrain
- Turn-down service
- Complementary arrival amenity - Water, Juices and 2 bottles wine 750ml)
- Fishing equipment
- Guest experience team assistance
- Guided tour to the property with basic wine tasting
- 1 hour of tennis court usage
- Access to restaurant and wine bar in the winery
- Know Before You Go
- The house boasts a fully fitted and equipped Kitchen without microwave.
- Laundry service is offered through guest services only. (€)
- Bedrooms are under the eaves with low ceilings in places.
- Rollaway beds for 2 children upon request (€) allowing up to 6 guests in total with prior reservation: 4 adults + 2 children.
- A security deposit might be required after booking confirmation