Villa Bibiana at Puglia
Immerse yourself in this traditional stone-built villa in the rural Puglia countryside. Villa Bibiana has a mix of original and contemporary characteristics allowing a perfect combination of modern style and charming tradition.
Villa Bibiana can comfortably sleep 5 guests in 3 beautiful bedrooms (2 doubles and 1 single) whilst a double sofa bed in the living room can cater for a further 2 guests at an additional cost, an ideal option for children. This villa was recently renovated and thus has all the modern conveniences you would expect to find on a villa holiday.
Situated all on one level, the thick stone walls and bright décor helps to keep the villa cool during the summer season. The fully-equipped kitchen has patio doors leading to a balcony with views out over the cherry trees below, this area is the perfect place to enjoy a coffee.
Head outside and into your own private paradise, surrounded by...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The villa is located 10 mins (driving) from Alberobello, 10 mins (driving) from Monopoli and 15 mins (driving) from the beautiful sandy beaches of Bari south coastal seaside places.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details are required 2 weeks prior to departure for pre-authorisation.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. - 8.00 p.m. Please note that late arrivals after 8.00 p.m. are subject to an additional fee €80, to be paid locally upon arrival.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : Small pets are welcome on request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights from mid-July to end-August, 4 nights during all other periods.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Tax : Tourist tax payable locally
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €225, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Other Ts and Cs : Extra €25 per cot/highchair, on request (payable on arrival via credit card).
- Changeover day : Saturday from mid-July to end-August, flexible during all other periods.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Pool opening dates? : Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.
- Other Ts and Cs : A sofa bed for two guests is available at an additional cost - please enquire.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air-conditioning is featured in the hallway and living/dining room only.