Villa Valentina at Toscana
This beautiful Tuscan farmhouse is situated in a very peaceful location up in the hills on the outskirts of the village of Massarosa and close to the Versilia coast. This area is renowned for its endless coastline with many famous beach clubs.
Villa Valentina is well positioned in a large plot of well-maintained gardens and has been recently renovated to a very high standard and equipped with all modern comforts. With the ability to sleep up to 10 guests, Villa Valentina is the perfect choice for a holiday with friends or family in the beautiful Tuscany.
Split over three levels, the interior has been decorated with furniture that the owners collected from all over the world from their travels and as a result is an ambience full of character. A unique feature is in the basement of this villa where there is a jacuzzi and a steam bath which are both available for an additional cost.
Head outside to make...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Visitors to Tuscany come for many reasons. Many come in search of fine art and others to explore the extraordinary countryside. Gourmets and wine buffs descend on Tuscany to enjoy the simple but wonderful cuisine and wine. Walkers enjoy the mountain paths, cyclists the rolling hills, and summer vacationers the sea coast and islands. Students come to learn the beautiful Italian language and culture. From the Etruscans to the Romans to the Renaissance, Tuscany is possibly the greatest repository of art in the world, from extraordinary paintings and sculptures to frescoes and architectural masterpieces. This captivating region is a hub of Italian life, boasting the finest dining, the finest wines and breathtakingly picturesque scenery. Lucca has a unique tourist attraction. The area of most interest to visitors is still enclosed within the old city defensive wall. At the top is a ring park, ideal for walking and absorbing the enchanting views. Whilst visiting Lucca, there are many must see attractions. including the Roman amphitheatre, the Duomo di San Martino (a Romanesque cathedral dating back to the 14th century) and Piazza Napoleone.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1.500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4pm to 7pm.
- Departure time : 10am.
- Energy costs included? : Water, electricity and gas are included in the rental price; air conditioning consumption on request at an extra cost of €250 per week (paid locally in cash).
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, plus change on Saturday for stays longer than a week.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €70 per pet per week will apply (payable locally).
- Changeover day : Saturday from April to end-September and during Christmas and New Year. Flexible during all other periods.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included for weekly stays. Extra €200 for short stays, payable locally in cash.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. Short breaks are available on request in low season.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately June to end-September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Pool towels included? : Yes, plus change on Saturday for stays longer than a week.
- Other 3 : Air conditioning consumption on request at an extra cost of €250 per week (paid locally in cash)
- Pool heating charge? : Pool can be heated at extra cost.
- Heating costs included? : Extra €40 per day, payable locally in cash.
- Other Ts and Cs : Use of steam bath - €250 per week (payable locally in cash).
- Other Ts and Cs : Jacuzzi hot tub - €250 per week (payable locally in cash).
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.