Unique 5 Bedroom Villa with Amazing Exterior in Altea
Villa Fanny is a spacious, 10-guest villa located on a spectacular plot, perfect for large families with children. The sunny, elevated location is just 2km away from the sea, boasting views out towards the ocean on the horizon and the mountains, it is a romantic, desirable spot for a holiday away in Spain.
The ground floor of the villa features a generous, social, living and dining area. This living space is bright and airy, with large glass doors offering access out to terrace and allowing light to flood through the space. A large, family kitchen is fully equipped for your use. This floor also offers an en-suite double bedroom and a separate WC. The lower ground floor features two twin bedrooms, a further double bedroom, two bathrooms and a living room with a sofa bed that opens onto the swimming pool, this can a great space for children, so they have a sociable area to themselves downstairs. The first floor boasts the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
A lovely location, in a cosy, historic and picturesque resort with 24,000 inhabitants. Located in the eastern part of the region, directly by the sea, the area offers beautiful views. Within the resort, there are all the amenities you might need, with supermarkets, shops, bakery, boutiques, post office, bank, restaurants and more. The town of Altea is not far away, offering a bohemian atmosphere with many international artists based there. There is a market on Tuesdays that is worth a visit!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 charged to client’s credit card by the local property managers upon arrival and refunded within two weeks of departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4pm - 7pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Yes (on request basis at time of booking)
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property