Fabulous 5 Bedroom Villa with Outstanding Views Over Coastline
Ikos Kerkyra is a great property for those wanting to holiday with another family, or extended family. It can sleep ten to twelve people, across the main villa and smaller, separate cottage/annexe. Both properties have been tastefully decorated to a high standard with fresh and gentle colours. It has a light and airy feel, with air conditioning throughout and tiled floors to keep you cool on even the hottest days. The main villa, with a beautifully designed open plan fully-fitted kitchen with a sleek and modern finish. In contrast to all the mod cons is an antique table provides a super breakfast spot or place to gather. Leading on from the kitchen is the dining area. With room for everyone, it has sea views and large doors that take you straight out to the terrace – it’s just the spot for a lazy lunch, overlooking the pool and sea beyond. The ground floor is largely open plan, so the dining room flows through to the sitting room. Here...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Katavolos is a peaceful and picturesque village on the northeast coast of Corfu. It is considered by many to be the traditional, ‘real’ Corfu. The villa is in walking distance of local amenities and 20m from a secluded beach, with other beaches within walking distance. Nissaki is nearby and means “little island”, once a small rocky island which joined the mainland. It is the perfect spot for those wanting a relaxing stay in a tranquil environment but still having all the shops and restaurants you will need.There are some superb restaurants by the sea. The horseshoe shaped main beach is made up of white pebbles shelving into clear blue water. Even at the busiest of times you are sure to find a spot here! For those looking to explore Corfu Town itself, it is only a 40-minute car journey away. There is plenty to see and do here for the whole family, including historical attractions, beaches and boutique shopping.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300, to be paid in cash upon arrival. Returned upon departure, dependant on condition of villa.
- Arrival time : 16.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels provided
- Pets welcome? : No
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Pool heating charge? : A daily pool heating & cleaning charge are included in the cost
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Tax :
- From 1 January 2018, the Greek Ministry of Tourism will be charging a tourism tax. This will be collected from you when you get to your accommodation.
- The tax works out between 0.50 - 4 Euros per night. The amount you’ll pay will depend on the official rating of your accommodation.