Elegant Three Bedroom Home Near Puerto Calero
Villa Markel resides a short stroll from the luxurious setting of Puerto Calero, and it’s many boutiques, bars and restaurants. Whether enjoying al fresco cocktails looking out at the magnificent yachts, savouring locally caught seafood at one of the many marina-side restaurants or partaking in one of the numerous waterside leisure activities, you’ll love this exclusive location.
The villa itself offers six people lavish surroundings in which to enjoy a truly relaxing holiday experience. You’ll find the décor at this property bright and elegant in design. As you enter inside the villa, the large open plan living/ kitchen offers a fantastic space in which to unwind and entertain, with its vast leather seating area to sink into, from which you can gaze out through the large patio doors to the fantastic pool and garden. The kitchen is beautifully finished with granite worktops and has everything you could need to create a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Puerto Calero is 10 km from Arrecife Airport on Lanzarote’s southern coast, and only a few kilometres in distance from the bustling resort of Puerto del Carmen, but feeling worlds away in both style and atmosphere. Home to some of the finest villas and hotels, as well as a good selection of bars and restaurants, even a small pebble beach, the Marina location presents a luxurious atmosphere in which to base your holiday. Nearby Peurto del Carmen however is a fantastic draw, being one of the largest resorts on the Island, famed for it’s beautiful sandy beaches and enticing breeze. Originally a small fishing village, it still retains some of that charm, especially around the old town dock where fishing boats still cluster. The area even benefits from planning restrictions so you won’t find acres of high-rise buildings blighting the landscape here. The 6 km of golden sand, together with its abundance of shops restaurants bars and clubs, makes this a go-to destination. Avenida de Las Playas is the main beachside boulevard, and is lined with a variety of shops, over 100 restaurants, numerous cafes and the highest concentration of bars, pubs and clubs on the Island. So there is something for everybody’s taste. The expansive stretch of beautiful coastline offers a plethora of activities, whether you’re a beach bum or sports fiend. For those wanting something a little quieter, more secluded coves can be found further away from the centre. The waters here are some of the most tranquil of the Canaries, making them ideal not just for windsurfing, but for swimming and other activities such as fishing and scuba diving. And for those looking for activities away from the sand, hiring a bike, visiting one of the many golf courses in the area or even a trip to the local zoo are all popular past times here.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 3.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & bath towels are included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : On request
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 5 nights
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Pool heating charge? : Electric (November to end April inclusive)
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection
- Other Ts and Cs : Cots and High Chairs available upon request at an additional cost of £15 per week, per item