Elegant Cosy Family Vila with Pool and Stunning Views Over Grimaud and Saint Tropez Coastline
With stunning views over the medieval hilltop village of Grimaud and across to the beautiful Saint Tropez coastline, Villa Abricot is an elegant and comfortable holiday home with swimming pool, ideal for families or friends wanting to discover both the charm and glamour of the French Riviera.
The villa has been renovated to a very high standard, which you can see on the upper floor in the comfortable and inviting living room, with its white washed walls, stylish furnishings and decorative fire-place plus an elegant dining room which leads straight through to a modern designer kitchen. All three rooms have doors opening up to a spacious terrace with wonderful sea views over the ruins of the eleventh century castle nearby. Here you can lounge on a sun-bed, sip wine on one of the comfy sofas or enjoy an al-fresco meal under the stars.
On the lower level there are three pretty double bedrooms which have been decorated...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Grimaud is a medieval village located on top of a hill and standing out for its flower filled cobbled streets, ancient churches and great views of the Saint-Tropez coastline. It offers traditional French boutiques, bars and a good range of restaurants from simple to high-end plus a weekly antique market every Sunday. One of the main highlights of the village, other than the typical Provencal character and history, is the ruins of the eleventh century castle at the top of the village, which can be seen from the villa. A short but steep walk from the village to the castle is worth it for the magnificent views of the sea and surrounding countryside. Reward yourself after with a coffee or ice-cream in one of the many pretty cafes along the narrow lanes filled with bougainvillea. Outdoor activities in the area include tennis, golf, horse-riding, go-karting, polo and funfairs for young children. In the summer months you can practice a variety of watersports at the sandy beach in Port Grimaud. The town of Port Grimaud (7km) has an interesting history – it was constructed in the latter half of the twentieth century from marshland and it is mainly a traffic free zone with a great marina that can only be accessed by foot or boat. There are lots of pretty coloured houses, Venetian style bridges and small boats to watch come and go and there appears to be an overall relaxed atmosphere, particularly compared to some of the more glamourous towns nearby. As some of the areas are privately owned you can take a guided boat trip to tour the marina and then kick back with a drink or meal in one of the marina’s cafes and restaurants. You can also enjoy great views of the marina from the Church of Saint-Francis of Assisi. Fashionable Saint-Tropez is just 12km from Villa Abricot, or you can beat the traffic, park in Port Grimaud and take the ferry across from there during the day. Saint-Tropez is famous for its winding medieval streets, traditional pastel-painted fishermen’s cottages, boutiques and restaurants and the port with fishing boats moored alongside luxurious yachts. Those who enjoy the glitz and glamour must also visit Pampelonne Beach and its various beach restaurants including the exclusive Club 55, popular with celebrities and well as visitors. The Cote d’Azur offers a magnificent coastline of sandy beaches with crystal clear sea-waters, not just the fashionable and private beach clubs but also beautifully unspoilt areas such as the six kilometres of La Croix Valmer coastline where you will find some stunning walks surrounded by diverse flora and fauna. Furthermore, inland there are delightful Provencal villages to discover such as Ramatuelle, Gassin, and Bormes les Mimosas and fields of lavender making this arguably one of the most beautiful areas in France.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Oliver’s Travels will process a card authorisation prior to your arrival of €2,000
- Arrival time : 5.00-7.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels
- Pets welcome? : No
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other celebrations are not allowed.
- Changeover day : Saturday
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Yes
- Internet access? : Yes, wifi included
- Other Ts and Cs : Please not the upper level terrace has a low wall so children should be supervised