Villa Capuccini at Sardegna
Villa Capuccini holds a much-desired position on Sardinia’s beautiful Costa Smeralda, within walking distance of Porto Cervo Marina with its shops, bars and fantastic restaurants as well as the lovely Cala Granu Beach. A wider choice of amenities can be found in Porto Cervo itself, just a few minutes’ car journey away. The villa makes the ideal choice for a family looking for a relaxing sunshine break while ample amenities to keep the whole family entertained are just a short distance away.
The property has been lovingly looked after and boasts bright, homely furnishings with modern interiors, comfortably accommodating up to five guests across three spacious bedrooms. The accommodation is set out over one level and comprises of an open-plan living and dining room as well as a fitted kitchen comprising of all the necessary amenities for a more than comfortable stay. There is a double bedroom, a twin and a single room, each complete...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Located on the pretty peninsula of Capo Ferro, there are stunning sea views from the villa and wonderful direct access down to your own small beach. Exclusive Porto Cervo is just 2 kilometres away where you can celebrity spot at the marina, dine in one of the many upmarket restaurants or shop to your hearts delight in the many designer boutiques.Created in the late 1950s by Prince Karim Aga Khan to be a prestigious retreat for the wealthy, Porto Cervo has gained a reputation for glitz and glamour. There are numerous fine dining options dotted throughout the town but if the luxury gets too much then why not opt for a simple and more affordable pizzeria. Golf-lovers be sure to visit the Robert Trent Jones-designed Pevero Golf Club nearby, arguably one of the finest in the world. Spotless sandy beaches with their turquoise seas and the sweet smell of macchia are some of the finest in the world. Further afield you can explore the rugged interior of the island and find one of the thousands of Nuraghic sites that are scattered across the emerald isle. If you are keen to go off the beaten track you may come across a deserted cove backed with tumbling hills and the sweet smell of macchia (Sardinian wild herbs). Others prefer the larger stretches of sand such as Spiaggia Liscia Ruia, often claimed to be the most beautiful beach in the region. Inland Sardinia also offers so much exploration, such as the 8,000 megalithic nuraghe (man-made stone towers on the rugged hilltops), many with stunning views all around.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 to be paid on arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price (subject to fair usage – excess charges apply)
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay
- Changeover day : Saturday only