Trulli Le Mandorle at Puglia
There are so many reasons to visit Puglia; the white sandy beaches, striking Baroque architecture, beautiful food and the sun of course. And then there’s the trulli - these magical, conical houses that look like they’ve sprung up from the pages of a J.R.R. Tolkien book.
Traditional dry stone huts, these trulli were originally home to the peasant families of the area. Today, they are luxury homes - and you can stay in one! Take Trulli Le Mandorle. This 250-year-old elegantly restored villa, set in 5 acres of peaceful countryside scattered with olive groves and fruit trees, is special indeed.
<div>In keeping with its true form, the owners have managed to retain as many original features as possible, from the high vaulted ceilings to the open fire, alcoves and thick, stone walls. And then they’ve built a home around it.
The cosy living and kitchen/dining areas are cleverly incorporated into the arched...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Set in the quaint little village of Pascarosa, Trulli Le Mandorle is perfectly located. Just a 20-minute car journey from the white-washed city of Ostuni with its excellent restaurants - including four Michelin Star ones - stylish bars, rustic trattorias, and striking medieval buildings, including a magnificent central cathedral, you'll spend many a day ambling around its narrow streets. <div>And, with the picture postcard towns of Alberobello (UNESCO World Heritage site for its vast number of trulli), Locorotondo and Martina Franca, with its Baroque architecture, also close-by, you'll never be short of places to visit.</div> <div>Travelling with family? The coast is just 30 minutes away. Emerald-coloured sea, sandy coves and inviting seafront restaurants will have you wondering where the day has gone, as you head back to your magical holiday home for a cosy welcome back.</div>
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €200 payable in cash upon arrival (will be refunded at the end if there are no damages)
- Arrival time : 4-7 pm (extra fee for late arrivals)
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price (up to €50 per week)
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath & pool towels are included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking in the property
- Minimum stay : 4 nights
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection.