The Lighthouse in Lakeshore Cottages
This amazing four-bedroom house features not only a convenient location less than one mile from the beach but also a grand and inviting atmosphere perfect for your next family reunion or get-together with old friends! With amenities that include central AC, a shared pool, and a screened-in porch, you’re going to love stretching out to let the welcoming beach vibes carry you through your wonderful stay. The home’s first level enjoys a bright and spacious family room dressed in attractive beach art and decor, comfortable furniture, burnished floors, and a grand fireplace with a stacked-stone facade that climbs up toward the high, vaulted ceilings. You’ll love kicking back on a joyful living room sofa to watch today’s big game or a movie on the large flatscreen TV, or to catch up on your latest mystery novel with a refreshing cocktail. The wonderfully-appointed full kitchen is a chef’s dream, with gorgeous cookware, stainless steel...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Street Side Parking
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- This property is managed by Vacasa Michigan LLC.
- LAKESHORE COTTAGES HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION RULES AND REGULATIONS
- (REVISED 10.20.12)
- The following page has some basic day-to-day rules that must be followed. For Owners who rent, a sufficient number of copies of the following page must be provided to their rental agency to be provided to Renters and Guests. A copy of these rules MUST also be posted on the refrigerator in each Home.
- Lakeshore Cottages
- 1. THE SPEED LIMIT AT LAKESHORE COTTAGES IS 10 MPH.
- 2. Quiet Hours are from 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Curfew for minors is 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. and all minors are required to be on a Home site with adult supervision during these times.
- 3. Only (four) passenger vehicles are permitted to be parked at each site. No overnight parking on the road right-of-way is allowed. No parking is allowed on grass or mulch areas. Parking of jet skis, boats, trailers of any kind, recreational vehicles (RVs) and campers is limited to the driveway of the Home and overnight parking is prohibited.
- 4. ALL PERSONS SWIM AT THEIR OWN RISK AT ALL TIMES. THERE ARE NO LIFEGUARDS PRESENT AT ANY TIME. The pool is open from (9 AM to 9 PM). Children under 12 must be attended by an adult at all times. The Clubhouse and Common bathrooms are open from (9 AM to 9 hildren under 12 must be attended by an adult at all times.
- 5. Owners, their Guests, and Renters are required to keep the exteriors of their Homes and
- their yards in a clean, orderly and well-tended condition. All trash and refuse must be placed in trash receptacles. Do not put bags of trash outside because of nature's critters making a mess. Please remember to crush or compact your trash packaging to save space and allow the provided receptacles to hold a
- full week's amount of trash.
- 6. Pets must be on a leash and attended to at all times. Pet Owners are expected to promptly clean up after their pets.
- 7. Trespassing on other Home sites is prohibited.
- 8. The discharge of firearms, fireworks & explosives is strictly prohibited on the Property.
- 9. Alcohol and glass containers are not permitted on the pool deck.
- 10. Renters are asked to be considerate of those using the pool and it should be used by occupying Owners and their immediate family members or Renters staying at the home only. Outside Guests are not allowed.