Villa Rethymno at
In order to access Villa Rethymno, you will have to walk down its private drive. This contemporary three-bedroom villa, has a twin holiday home attached to it. As you climb the steps to enter the property, you are immediately graced by a stunning view of the coastline, which is only a few minutes’ walk from your front door. Here, you can enjoy your evening meals and drinks on the terrace space that has a table and seating.
Entering through the front door will lead you into a cosy and stylish living area, which is furnished with a flat screen television and ample seating for you and your guests. The kitchen area and six-person dining area is next to this room. The kitchenette is simply equipped, but has everything you need to prepare generous meals for the party. The first bedroom can be found on the ground floor and has two single beds, as well as patio doors leading onto a balcony.
The first floor has two double...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Rethymno is a town that holds huge cultural significance to the island of Crete, with records citing its importance to as early as the Neolithic age. During the Byzantine and Venetian eras, Rethymno’s primary use was as a harbour and today architecture from these periods is ever-present. For those who prefer more modern history, a visit to Moni Arkadiou won’t disappoint, as it holds significance to the island’s more recent history. Venture into the Old Town, or Palia Poli as its known by the locals, and marvel in the exhibition of venetian arches & cobbled streets with Orthodox and Catholic churches scattered amongst local amenities. The Venetian Harbour is a short distance from here and nowadays is considered a hub for small cafes and tavernas and has a particularly appealing sight at dusk. A trip into the mountains will give you a fantastic perspective of the island. From here you’ll be able to see Mount Ida, the birthing ground of Zeus. Exploring the highlands has its perks, as you are bound to discover many hidden gems. Taverna Karavostasi is considered to be one of the best restaurants in the region, with local wines and produce incorporated into daily menus, it’s a must. Rethymno is an ideal destination for families, as it offers more than its history. Whilst holidaying in this region; have fun scuba diving, taking boat journeys, hiking, going on 4x4 adventures and visiting the numerous aqua parks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : No
- Arrival time : After 14.00 p.m.
- Departure time : Before 12.00 p.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- Pets welcome? : No
- Changeover day : Any day of the week
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Pool heating charge? : There is an additional cost for pool heating at the villa.
- Other Ts and Cs : There is an additional cost for air conditioning at the villa.
- Minimum stay : 5 nights