Farmhouse Lara at
From the traditional lounge with stone fireplace, to the four poster bed and the sun loungers, this is your luxury Mediterranean villa with a Gozo island flavour that is truly unique.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Come enjoy a slower pace of life on Malta’s sister island, where welcoming locals, exquisite seafood, and fascinating ancient ruins that outdate the Egyptians will create a rich, and fascinating holiday. Not to mention, you are surrounded by the Mediterranean Sea, with some of the finest diving spots in the world; from networks of undersea caves to sunken WWII bombers! On Gozo everything is close by, and you can reach the capital, the coastline, and many ancient historical wonders within moments of Farmhouse Lara. From any point in Gozo you can reach the sea within ten minutes. Constant, gentle currents keep it clear and clean making Gozo a centre for diving, fishing and all manner of water sports. Temperatures can rise as high as 35 degrees Celsius during the summer months whereas enjoying warm temperatures in winter at around 17 degrees Celsius making the island an ideal location for holidays all year round. Dining out in Gozo is a real treat. Various delicacies can be found from pasta to exquisite seafood dishes. A particular local dish is rabbit stewed in wine. Complementing the meal you can choose from Gozitan homemade wine to the locally brewed beer that is highly rated throughout the world. The island is steeped in history including prehistoric temples that rival Stonehenge and churches to compare with the finest in Europe. The Gozitan culture during the last 7000 years was influenced by its dominators including the Phoenicians, the Arabs, the Romans, the Knights of St. John and the British. Visitors to Gozo will be impressed by many things; but above all, it is the friendliness of the people that lingers and draws them back time and time again.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : After 14:00 PM
- Departure time : Before 10:00 AM
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, maid service and change of linen twice weekly.
- Changeover day : Any day
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, there is a once of week maid service.
- Pets welcome? : No
- Minimum stay : 3 nights, except during July & August when it is 5 nights
- Tax : ECO TAX in force from 1st June 2016 to be paid by all tourists over the age of 18 as follows: €0.50 per guest per night, capped at a maximum of 10 nights per stay (i.e. Eur 5.00 per guest). The tax contribution will be collected upon arrival by the property owner.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property