Maison Meneac at Bretagne
"Agatha Christie meets Sherlock Holmes" springs to mind when initially venturing around this classic French Village House, featured in The Times 50 Best breaks in France for 2016.
The living space is quirky but comfortable. The property boasts 4-Poster Beds, a free-standing ball and claw slipper bath and Henri II revival furniture. All of these combined create the perfect place setting for a “costume drama for up to 8 guests”.
Quirky indeed! The design of this house has been tastefully executed and designed with guests "wanting to feel they have chosen somewhere special" in mind.
The property was fully re-furbished in 2014/15 with William Morris Wall wall coverings complimented by a palette of Farrow and Ball Estate Range colours to accentuate and harmonize with the period details, without attempting too bold a statement!
Located in the heart of Brittany, equidistant from...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
In the temperate south of Brittany, the Gulf of Morbihan has been described as one of the most beautiful bays in the world. From Locmariaquer and its ancient stones in the west, taking in the walled town of Vannes, on to the Rhuys Peninsula in the east, the gulf has something for all tastes. The property is close to a lakeside beach but also rurally located, perfect for families who either feel like relaxing on the beach or horse riding in the country side. There is something for everyone.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : Flexible
- Departure time : Flexible
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Heating costs included? : Jan/Feb/March - Oct/Nov/Dec, £20/day contribution for Oil and Wood Fuel charged for Central Heating during the cold months.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- Pets welcome? : Upon request
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside
- Changeover day : Any day of the week
- End of stay cleaning included? : €75, paid on arrival