Villa Sughera at Sardegna
Villa Sughera has a fabulous position in the residential area of Capriccioli, in the heart of the Costa Smeralda. The prime position of the villa means that you are just a five-minute stroll from the beautiful beach of La Celvia, as well as handy restaurants. A wider range of amenities can be found in near-by Abbiadori just a five-minute car journey away.
The villa has a very unique style, designed by Savin Couelle, whose father designed the notable near-by hotel Hotel Cala di Volpe. The main living and dining room boasts a striking design with a cave-like feel, large doors let in natural light and allow guests to enjoy the impressive views of the coast and mountains in the distant. There are four bedrooms, three doubles and a twin, each complete with their own bathrooms.
The outside space is truly spectacular, the large private pool is the perfect spot to soak up the sunshine while enjoying the wonderful views and peaceful...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Sughera has a fantastic location in the heart of the Costa Smeralda within the popular resort of Capriccioli, just minutes' walk from the family-friendly Capriccioli beach with its exceptional clear waters and gentle tides, backed by olive and pine trees. Just a little further by foot is pretty Spiaggia La Celvia, well known for its pretty pink coloured sand made up of shell fragments and pink powder quartz. They are known to be two of the most beautiful beaches in the area. Exclusive Porto Cervo is just 2 kilometres away where you can celebrity spot at the marina, dine in one of the many upmarket restaurants or shop to your hearts delight in the many designer boutiques. Created in the late 1950s by Prince Karim Aga Khan to be a prestigious retreat for the wealthy, Porto Cervo has gained a reputation for glitz and glamour. There are numerous fine dining options dotted throughout the town but if the luxury gets too much then why not opt for a simple and more affordable pizzeria. Golf-lovers be sure to visit the Robert Trent Jones-designed Pevero Golf Club nearby, arguably one of the finest in the world. Spotless sandy beaches with their turquoise seas and the sweet smell of macchia are some of the finest in the world. Further afield you can explore the rugged interior of the island and find one of the thousands of Nuraghic sites that are scattered across the emerald isle. If you are keen to go off the beaten track you may come across a deserted cove backed with tumbling hills and the sweet smell of macchia (Sardinian wild herbs). Others prefer the larger stretches of sand such as Spiaggia Liscia Ruia, often claimed to be the most beautiful beach in the region. Inland Sardinia also offers so much exploration, such as the 8,000 megalithic nuraghe (man-made stone towers on the rugged hilltops), many with stunning views all around.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2000 payment upon arrival
- Arrival time : 2.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property