Unique Captivating Villa Retreat with Beautiful Gardens and Pool near Casares
In the heart of rural Andalucia, just a short drive from one of the area’s prettiest pueblos blancos, Oleandro Tent offers the perfect combination of romance and privacy.
The property itself is set in an intimate and upmarket retreat of tropical gardens dotted with just three luxurious and quirky properties, each of which accommodates 2 people, so 6 people max occupy the entire retreat!, just five minutes drive from the village centre of Casares.
The retreat boasts a beautiful swimming pool, honesty bar, sauna with hammam and the Woodland spa offering a variety of treatments to indulge you. The family-run retreat has been created with an eye for detail and a desire to offer unique and luxurious holiday homes in a beautiful natural setting of pines and flowers. The more energetic will enjoy the tennis court or gym on site whilst others may just choose a book from the library and relax in the peaceful...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Outdoor Dining Area
Located 500m above sea-level, with stunning panoramic views of Gibraltar and across the sea to the North African coast, Oleandro Tent offers you stunning accommodation in a beautiful countryside setting just a short drive from one of the regions prettiest Pueblos Blancos, Casares. The tent itself is set in an intimate and upmarket resort of tropical gardens dotted with luxurious tents, casitas and villas, just five minutes drive from the village of Casares. Park your car at the bottom of the village for a picture postcard view of the white-washed casitas, then climb the steep, narrow cobbled streets where you will be rewarded with stunning coastal views from the medieval fortress perching on top of Casares. The village is dotted with narrow passages, pretty archways and tumbling bougainvillea whilst the Bermeja mountains act as a stunning backdrop. The village square, Plaza de Espana, is a focal point during one of the village’s many festivals, such as the week long Feria of music and dancing into the night during the first week of August or the autumnal wine and ‘feast of Virgin’ festivals. Despite its rural ambience and location Casares is just fifteen minutes from the coastline with the clean beaches around Estepona worth a day trip or two, or continue west to visit Gibraltar and the atlantic Costa de la Luz. Alternatively, remain rural and drive north to the white-washed village of Gaucin or head further to beautiful Ronda with its stunning gorge. Day trips by boat to Morocco are possible too if you can tear yourself away from the peace and tranquillity of rural Andalucia. This area is a walkers paradise, especially in the spring months when wild flowers carpet the land. The countryside around Casares is known for the diversity of its landscapes and wildlife and it is part of the Andalucian Network of Protected Natural Areas.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 250 Euros payable up to 8 weeks prior to arrival
- Arrival time : Between 2pm and 10pm
- Departure time : By 12pm
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 1 night
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Internet access? : Yes