Azur Pool House
Azur Pool House is located in the desirable Gowdy Shores neighborhood in Union Pier and is only walking distance from the neighborhood’s spacious private association beach on Lake Michigan. The home has been furnished with high-end art to match its fabulous amenities. The Azur Pool House features five bedrooms, the first and second with king-size beds, the third room with a queen, the fourth with a queen and a full, and the fifth with two twins. There are three luxurious bathrooms, remodeled in early 2015, plus an outdoor shower. The kitchen was designed with Caesarstone counters and includes Fisher Paykel Appliances, essential for gourmet cooking, and the dining area has a spacious table and adjacent bar seating so that everyone can eat together.
The living room offers comfortable, contemporary seating that includes couches and chairs, as well as a 42-inch flatscreen TV complete with a gaming system. DirecTV satellite...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Street Side Parking
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 cancellation fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- This property is managed by Vacasa Michigan LLC.
- Gordon Beach Homeowners Association Rules
- It is the responsibility of the homeowner to provide these rules to their guests, visitors, and any renters staying in Gordon Beach. Please be respectful of your neighbors' quiet enjoyment of Gordon Beach.
- 1. Show your flag at all times. Beachgoers unable to show the proper flag with a current sticker will be asked to leave the GBHA beach by the guard. A new annual sticker will be issued each year if a homeowner has no outstanding balance due. A $25 fee will be assessed to replace a misplaced/lost flag
- and/or annual sticker.
- 2. Leave nothing at the beach but your footprints.
- 3. Bring everything you took to the beach back upstairs with you. Personal items left will be removed and disposed of. Refuse containers are located at the top of the stairs; please use them. If the containers are full, do not leave garbage outside the containers; please take refuse with you and deposit in the container on your property.
- 4. No pets are allowed on the beach. Please leave dogs at home.
- 5. Swim at your own risk. We have no life guard. It is recommended that all swimmers have a partner. Be mindful that Lake Michigan is known to have significant undertows and currents that can challenge even the strongest of swimmers.
- 6. Play music at a moderate volume. Please remember that sound travels in the country. Be considerate of noise that may disrupt your neighbors.
- 7. No parking is allowed at the beach access.
- 8. No motorized vehicles are allowed at the beach.
- 9. Please keep stairwell and paths clear of shoes and other items.
- In the Grove
- 1. In accordance with Michigan law, all dogs must be on a leash. Please clean up after your pet. Dispose of animal waste in your own garbage containers.
- 2. The speed limit is 15 mph on Grove roads. Our streets are our walkways and are shared by pedestrians, bicycles and two-way traffic. Only licensed drivers are allowed to operate any motorized vehicle on GBHA roads.
- 3. All outdoor trash and garbage must be stored in a covered trash receptacle with the lid firmly closed. Ensure that your home has sufficient garbage receptacles to accommodate the use. Garbage left out can create a hazard by attracting unwanted animals.
- 4. All trees and shrubs that hang over or are in the roadways must be trimmed by homeowners. Homeowners will be assessed for removal of limbs and trees that have fallen from a homeowner's property into roadways.
- 5. Michigan law limits the use of consumer fireworks to the day before, the day of, and the day after a national holiday. Michigan law forbids the use of consumer fireworks on public property or the property of another person without the express permission of that organization or person. Section 28.462 of the Michigan Fireworks Safety Act. (Act 256 of 2011). The lawful use of consumer fireworks within the boundaries of the Association is strongly discouraged.
- In the Park
- No motorized vehicles, including but not limited to, go carts and golf carts, may be operated or parked within the park area or access areas. No motorized vehicles may park within the park area or access area, except that the Board may in its sole discretion authorize overflow auto parking for members and their guests during special occasions upon good cause shown. Such consent must be in writing from the Board. Park equipment is provided for use by homeowners and their guests. Children must be supervised at all time. Gordon Beach Homeowner's Association and its Board are not responsible for injury resulting from use of this equipment. Maintenance of the park is handled solely by the Gordon Beach Homeowner's Association. No homeowner shall trim, plant, mow, or perform other landscaping type activities in the park without the prior written consent of the Board.