Villa La Garde
This wonderful villa is situated on the hilltop close to the Provencal village of La Garde Freinet and a short drive from the glamourous port town of St Tropez. With magnificent views and easy access to the French Riviera this really is the ideal holiday destination.
Villa La Garde boasts a fabulous private pool and garden with breath-taking views of the rolling hills of the South of France. The large terrace, with a summer kitchen, built-in barbecue and covered dining area, is perfect for al fresco dining or simply breathing in the fresh air and taking in the natural surroundings.
The villa interior is stylishly designed with charm and comfort in mind. The traditional country kitchen is fully equipped and there is an open plan living and dining room which remains cool throughout the summer months due to the original old stone walls. Upstairs, 8 guests can be accommodated in the four beautiful double bedrooms each...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
La Garde Freinet is a medieval French mountain village, located in the Massif des Maures, 15km northwest of Saint Tropez. Accessible by picturesque winding roads, through forests of cork, oaks, and chestnuts. Established in the 11th century, the village has preserved its character with its field stone houses, old fashioned street names, and a village square framed with restaurants and local art galleries. From atop old Fort Freinet one can see the plains of Saint-Clément and the Argens valley, all the way to the Alps. The nearby village of Plan de la Tour is certainly worth a visit, full of charm and tradition, you will not be disappointed. It is also a great starting point for hiking and walking, leading you across the beautiful countryside. Similarly, the medieval town of Grimaud is abundant with winding streets leading up to the Romanesque church and castle ruins. The village also extends town to the coast, where you can discover the beautiful port which attracts thousands of international visitors annually. A trip to the French Riviera would not be complete without visiting St. Tropez. Famous for its food, beaches, port and stars, this is a must-see port town. Stroll along the harbour front and admire the super yachts before taking a seat at one of the many restaurants for a delicious lunch then heading off to one of the many party beaches. The 3 mile long beach of Pampelonne is the crown jewel with white sand and warm blue seas, a haven for sun tanning and gentle paddling.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2000 charged to clients' credit card prior to arrival.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.30 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : yes
- Heating costs included? : yes
- End of stay cleaning included? : yes
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Pets welcome? : On request
- Smoking Allowed? : no
- Other Ts and Cs : Air conditioning is available in3 bedrooms only.
- Other 2 : Please note that children under 6 are not accepted.