Fantastic Luxury 5 Bedroom Villa with Captivating Panoramic Volcano and Sea Views
Villa Picasso has a fabulous location in the village of Imerovigli, just a five minutes’ drive from the islands capital Fira which boasts a range of amenities, cosmopolitan bars and shops. The villa offers guests spectacular panoramic views of the volcano, and out to sea, these views are even more impressive at sunset!
The ultra-luxurious five-bedroom villa boasts stylish and comfortable interiors and furnishings which have been cleverly combined with traditional Santorinian vaulted ceilings and futuristic lines. On the ground floor is the spacious, open-plan living and dining area. Internal steps take you up to the king-size master bedroom complete with Jacuzzi bathtub and dressing room. Next door, is a queen-size bedroom complete with en-suite bathroom. Both of these bedrooms have access to balconies which are perfect spots for enjoying the views.
Further stairs lead you to a comfortable TV room with DVD and home...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
It's tempting to stay by the pool, and enjoy the view and those spectacular sunsets. Santorini is an Instagramers dream so you need to get out to explore. The beaches are legendary, but the Red Beach is probably the most amazing. You should visit the idyllic town of Ola with views over volcano of Palia and Nea Kameni islands. You should do at least one tour. If you like walking, the Caldera path between Fira and Oia is a must-do; some tours cover this. There are wine tours, boat tours, such as sunset or a volcano one, where you can pool and towns to visit. Greek food is always good, but the mashed Fava bean, 'hummus' is one of Santorini's best local foods. Santorini's Cherry tomatoes are unique, so much so they have a museum dedicated to them. Also, try the Tomato Keftedes (Tomato balls). Unsurprisingly the local fish and seafood is good too. Finally, there is Melitinia, hand-prepared pasty stuffed with local soft cheese called "anthotyro" or "myzithra". They are only made in Santorini, and they are a delicious dessert!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Security deposit : €1000 charged by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Minimum stay : 3-night minimum stay.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit. There is also a daily maid service.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay