Villa Alana at Comunidad Valenciana
Situated in a stunning location with gorgeous panoramic views, Villa Alana is a superb, spacious and stylish property. The interior of the villa is light and airy with various character features throughout, with large windows taking advantage of the views. The furnishings are sophisticated and yet cosy creating a relaxing ambience and truly delightful atmosphere.
As you enter the villa there is a large modern kitchen, fitted with everything you need to try your hand at some classic Spanish dishes. From here you can choose to dine al-fresco on your outdoor veranda or in the open living/dining area. There are three good sized bedrooms for your comfort, all with advantageous views out to the dreamy surroundings.
One of the main features of this fabulous villa is the outstanding external space. The large private swimming pool settles in amongst the property’s garden, in good view of the property. There is an outdoor...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The property is situated in a cosy resort, in a great location in the eastern part of the region of the Costa Blanca, 110km south-east from Valencia and 70km north-east from Alicante. The resort contains all the amenities you could need with a supermarket, shops, butchery, bakery, boutiques, post office, bank, restaurants, bars and evening entertainment. The beautiful coast line is not too far away, situated between Calpe and Moraira, it is shaped by its cliffs, swimming bays and a sandy beach. The location is spoilt with opportunities for summer sports, entertainment and organised trips. There is also a fun, friendly market on Saturdays and a Flea market on Tuesdays.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 30%
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Other Ts and Cs : Groups of teenagers on request only
- Internet access? : Wifi Included
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Pets welcome? : No