Villa Des Pins at Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
Villa des Pins sits in a private and tranquil setting just a 15-minute walk to the lovely Provencal village of Tavernes, with Barjols just a 10-minute drive away and the sea just an hour away. Situated in the Haut Var, this is the gateway to the French Riviera so all the excitement of that area is also at your doorstep.
It’s the ideal place to enjoy a peaceful and relaxing holiday in an idyllic setting amidst large gardens filled with olive and pine trees, lavender and roses and a large private swimming pool.
Located at the end of a private no through road, it’s the perfect place for families and friends. The delightful villa has been restored to combine modern convenience with quaint charm. From one side of the living area is access to two large double bedrooms, both with en-suite shower rooms, with one having direct access to a private terrace. The other side houses one double, and one twin bedroom, sharing a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa des Pins is located in the Haute-Var department, known as the gateway to the Cote d’Azur from the Provence-Alpes. Offering beautiful landscapes with both mountains and sea, the area is dotted with typical traditional villages offering many hiking and biking opportunities, especially in the Gorges du Verdon and the many forests. The quaint village of Tavernes offers all the daily essentials including a fabulous bakery, small supermarket and a few bars and restaurants all within walking distance of the villa. The nearby town of Barjols, with its multiple water fountains, waterfalls and washhouses, is well worth a visit. As a former key figure in the leather industry, the town has preserved many of its original tanneries which are now open as art galleries and workshops. The medieval village of Cotignac which is dominated by its neighbouring cliffs is a beautiful village to explore. Going on hoiday to the Var means you will be greeted with a great selection of activities and discoveries for all the family to enjoy. Including a large variety of locally produced fruit, vegetables, honey, lavender and olive oil. Additionally, the glamourous town of Aix-en-Provence is unmissable, with its numerous museums, winding streets and multiple pavement cafes. There is so much to see and discover in this idyllic town, you will struggle to see everything in one day! Further places of interest include Le Lac de Saint Croix and the Gorges du Verdon which are about half an hour away for great days out with plenty of water sports to be enjoyed on the lake, and Gorges du Verdon widely considered the most beautiful canyon in Europe. Grab your hiking boots and explore the gorgeous natural landscapes surrounding the villa. The glamorous French Riviera and the famous port of St Tropez is about an hour and a half away and is certainly worth a visit to admire the super yachts and to catch a glimpse of the rich and famous!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1000 by bank transfer prior to arrival
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath & pool towels included
- Pets welcome? : No
- Changeover day : Saturday
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Yes
- Other Ts and Cs : The pool is open from May to the end of September