Outstanding Serene 10 Bedroom Home with Magnificent Gardens on 20 Acre Estate in Provence
Water Lily House is set within its own twenty acre estate ensuring you feel totally immersed in the beauty, peace and privacy of your surroundings. Whether strolling around the renowned stunning formal gardens or basking by one of its two swimming pools, it is the perfect place to unwind.
It has all the charm of a secluded paradise yet is a short drive from all the best that Provence has to offer. The main house is a beautiful old Mas decorated in keeping with the charm and character of the local Provencal area. The kitchen is brand new yet with a rustic feel and has a large <i>La Cornue</i> cooker and leads through to a traditional and intimate dining room.
For relaxing indoors there is a formal drawing room with fireplace and an air conditioned informal sitting room. All the ground floor rooms look out to the sensational gardens. The terrace is the perfect place to sit and soak up the view and the large...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Water Lily House is ideally situated to profit from all the very best Provence has to offer. Located just ten minutes from the beautiful St. Rémy-de-Provence and within half an hour’s reach of the towns of Avignon, Arles, and L’isle sur-la-Sorgue, to name but a few. There is a wealth of cultural and historical attractions within an easy drive. In Arles, you can see the Roman ruins, the Museum of Arles and Provence or go to the lively Saturday market. In Avignon, there is the Palais des Papes, an important medieval gothic building, boasting one of the largest gothic fortresses in Europe. You can take a leisurely boat ride on the canals that pass through L’isle sur-la-Sorgue, a small but vibrant town, particularly visited for its many antique shops and where you can see working water wheels throughout. Alternatively, you may wish to sample local wines and visit Château Romanin in St. Rémy where you can enjoy a tour of their vineyards and see their cellars. Leisure activities around the area include horseback riding tours in Egalières, or avid golfers can tee off from either the Servanes or Pont Royal courses nearby. For those feeling more adventurous, hire a bike for the day and choose a challenging long distance mountain bike trail. Whether an easy or vigorous route, cycling is one of the best ways to experience the breath-taking vistas of the Provencal countryside. For family days out with the children, there are a variety of adventures to choose from. Rent a canoe in Avignon and view its historic buildings from the river Rhône, or take the steam train of Cévennes from Anduze to Saint-Jean-du-Gard, passing through the typical landscapes of the region or spend the day at the Zoo in La Barben, where you can see a huge variety of creatures: elephants, giraffes, crocodiles, wolves and yaks. Water Lily House is just outside of Noves, a beautiful small town which has two chemists, a supermarket and fine local bakery meaning you are just a short four minute drive from picking up your fresh croissants in the morning.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €3000 paid to the owner and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : After 5 Pm
- Departure time : Before 9:30 Am
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Heating costs included? : Yes
- End of stay cleaning included? : yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- Pets welcome? : No
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Pool heating charge? : No
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Other Ts and Cs : Advertised prices are for a maximum of 16 adults and 4 children.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights except July, August, Christmas and new year when 7 nights.
- Other Ts and Cs : A/C is available in the living room and seven of the bedrooms. See ‘features’ tab for full details.
- Other Ts and Cs : Booking confirmation is subject to the payment of a non-refundable 50% deposit calculated on the total cost of the holiday.
- Other Ts and Cs : A non-refundable 50% deposit is required to confirm the booking (or full payment if booking within 12 weeks of departure).