Superb Serene 3 Bedroom Villa with Wonderful Countryside Views
Villa Cedric is a superb detached villa conveniently located in an idyllic pastoral setting, less than a fifteen-minute stroll from the shops, restaurants and the lovely blue flagged beaches in the popular and picture postcard resort of Karavomylos and Sami.
This modern designed villa is constructed over two floors with the ground floor living area particularly spacious and bright, and with large patio doors leading out to the front terrace, allows attentive parents to supervise the younger family members splashing about in the swimming pool from the comfort of the lovely al fresco dining area, a perfect vantage point for the hotter parts of the day! From the upstairs bedrooms, there are wonderful countryside views from the lovely balconies and provides a perfect setting for a well-earned, end of the day sundowner!
This is a perfect villa for a small family, or for two couples travelling together. This truly is a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
A stroll of about fifteen minutes takes you along to the gorgeous beach and lovely waterfront shops, restaurants and café bars in nearby Sami, whilst a drive of less than ten minutes brings you to another delightful village, Aghia Efimia, well known for its eclectic selection of café bars, restaurants and shops. For those who enjoy exploring vast blue flagged beaches, and escaping the crowds, this is the perfect corner of Kefalonia to holiday in, as the nearby beaches of Anti Sami, Myrtos and Poros offer just that, and more. Also, why not explore the nearby Melissani Lake, once known as the cave of the nymphs, well, until the roof caved in! Re-discovered back in 1951 and with a depth and variety of colours we only thought capable with the use of Photoshop, when the sunlight hits, it reflects every shade of blue you can think of.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wi-fi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot and high chair are available at no extra cost, please request at booking time