Villa Bobolino at Toscana
Villa Bobolino holds a fantastic location, situated in the hillside with panoramic views over the valley below. The villa is in a rural and private spot, surrounded by vineyards and lush olive groves, it is however less than 10-minutes from the town of Montelupo Fiorentino, where a wide range of helpful amenities can be found. The cities of Florence, Siena and Pisa are all within each reach and as a result this villa makes a fabulous base for those looking to further explore the wider Tuscany region.
The quirky villa is bursting with character and charm and can comfortably accommodate four guests, with an extra two being able to make use of the double sofa bed. On the ground floor is the kitchen and dining area, this space boasts beautiful terracotta tiled floors and traditional high beamed ceilings. Also on this level are the two double bedrooms, one boasts en-suite facilities while the other has use of the bathroom, which...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The villa is in a great location just 4km the town of Montelupo Fiorentino, famous for its high quality ceramics. Here guests will find a wide range of helpful amenities including shops, restaurants and bars. The cities of Florence, Siena and Pisa are all less than an hour away and within easy reach and as a result the villa makes the perfect base for those wishing to further explore the beautiful region.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m.
- Departure time : By 10.00 a.m.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes. Changed weekly.
- Pets welcome? : Well behaved dogs are on request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €100 per pet per week will apply (payable locally). Dogs must be on a leash in all public areas as well as the garden but they are not permitted in the pool area.
- Changeover day : Saturday from April to October and during Cristmas period. Flexible during the rest of the year (on request).
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Heating costs included? : Extra cost, payable locally (€6/m3). One basket of firewood is provided, additional baskets are €7 each, payable locally.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately from mid-May to end-September 2021 (high and peak season). Outside of these months pool opening is on request (with at least one months notice) and subject to a fee of €200 per week, payable locally and only applicable to 2021 bookings. In 2022 the swimming pool will no longer be available to Villa Bobolino guests. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights from April to October and during Christmas, 3 or 4 nights during the rest of the year (on request).
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating out of season (approximately October to mid-May) will incur in a €200/week fee (please ask for it 1 month in advance).
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes and weekly cleaning included. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cots and high chairs are available on request (free of charge).