Stylish Contemporary 5 Bedroom Villa with Panoramic Views
This delightful provençale villa offers the perfect location for lazy holidays in this most desirable location on the Côte d’Azur - it’s just a 10-minute drive from the picturesque village of Bormes-les-Mimosas, whilst Le Lavandou is only 15 minutes drive away and the sandy beaches of this beautiful coastline are only 10-20 minutes away.
Villa Figuier enjoys a panoramic and rural setting amongst rolling hills, vines and woods with the sounds of roosters, birds and cicadas. There is plenty of space both indoors and outdoors and the villa feels like a real home.
Indoors, a lovely open plan living-dining-kitchen area on the ground floor and there are five bedrooms conveniently housed on the lower floor. Outdoors, shady terraces, a built-in barbecue, a plancha and a gas hob for serious alfresco dining, a vegetable garden and a poolside terrace under the fig tree, perfect for sitting and watching the kids in the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Bormes-les-Mimosas is celebrated as a little paradise situated on the edge of a hill, well-known for being beautifully decorated with colourful and sweet smelling flowers, picturesque stone walled houses and the tranquillity of village life. This medieval village, and its surrounding area, have plenty to offer for all the family to enjoy. There are local markets selling an abundance of fresh produce and hand crafted objects, beautiful beaches to visit which offer multiple water-sporting and diving opportunities as well as the endless walking and cycling paths along the coastline. Located in the Southern Provence region, the Var department boasts a beautiful coastline with endless beaches, coastal scenery and resort towns. It is also the region of the Côtes du Rhône wine. Le Lavandou, once a gorgeous seaside fishing port, built in 1880, destroyed in 1944, and rebuilt after the war, is just 15 minutes away. Today, it has an active yacht marina, with the nearest section reserved for the fishing boats still plying their trade and a daily fish market. A number of stunning sandy beaches and hidden coves such as La Fossette, Aiguebelle, Rayole-Canadiel, Cavalaire and Gigaro are all great options for fun day-trips out! The well-known town of Saint Tropez is only 40mins away. This idyllic and picturesque town full of atmosphere is abundant with shops, restaurants, beaches and glamour which will undoubtedly exceed all expectations. Further afield you also have the towns of Hyères and Toulon which are worth a visit with plenty of culture, gastronomy and activities to be discovered and enjoyed. The Iles d’Hyères are a group of islands just a short boat trip away from the mainland with natural environments and plenty of sightseeing opportunities. They are great fun to explore by bicycle which can be hired on the day. Further inland the Gorges du Verdon offer a display of spectacular landscapes and stunning scenery with plenty of adventures to be had. Similarly, the region has miles of countryside with vineyards offering the delicious wine of the area.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 charged to client's credit card prior to arrival
- Arrival time : 16.00
- Departure time : 10.00
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Heating costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes. Bed linen, pool & bath towels included.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. 4hrs end of stay cleaning included. Guests are kindly requested to leave the villa in a clean and tidy state – any extra cleaning required will be charged to the guests’ security deposit. Light clean included mid-stay for 2-week bookings.
- Internet access? : Yes
- Changeover day : Saturday from beginning-July to mid-August. Saturday and Sunday during all other periods.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Pets welcome? : On request only
- Smoking Allowed? : Outdoors only